constipation!! :-(

sooz78

Is wearing skinny jeans!
Hi all, sorry bit of a personal one. I have been suffering badly with constipation and i know alot will say use fibresure but i cant afford it! I drink loads of water and am eating tons of veg but still suffer. Any ideas? If one thing will stop me doing this diet this will, it is agony!

how about a cheaper alternative? i wouldnt pay the money for fibresure either its a bit steep! pop into your pharmacy and see what they can recomend that would be ok to take with this diet.

Hi - I suffered it last year for the first couple of weeks on LL and was advised to get Dulcolax capsule perles, which very much did the trick and only cost a couple of pounds or so in Boots. I'd definately recommend them! Hope it passes soon - pardon the pun!!! x

Hi all, sorry bit of a personal one. I have been suffering badly with constipation and i know alot will say use fibresure but i cant afford it! I drink loads of water and am eating tons of veg but still suffer. Any ideas? If one thing will stop me doing this diet this will, it is agony!
Are you eating any nuts as a snack? works for me

I too am suffering, well actually thats not strictly true, I haven't even felt the need. It's been three days now and I have eaten loads of veg and had apples too. also a few nuts. Heres waiting lol

Back