Consultants.....

mrss2010

Hi all

A few questions if u wouldn't mind answering for me.....

Going to apply to become a consultant....what way does it work, do u get designated ur day, time and area and then u find a venue??!! I forgot to ask this at the opportunity event!

Ta!

Xx

mrss2010 said:
Hi all

Going to apply to become a consultant....what way does it work, do u get designated ur day, time and area and then u find a venue??!! I forgot to ask this at the opportunity event!

Ta!

Xx

As far as I'm aware sw and you will work out day time around any other classes in the area an it's up to you to find your venue. You can always ask them in your interview? X

mrss2010 said:
Hi all

Ta!

Xx

I wanted to become a consultant but as I work weekends I can't as all the area meetings are when i have to work such a shame as I have all week to give

lynz_willgettotarget2012 said:
You would try and work out together what will suit you both so you have the best chance of success xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok thanks very much....now just to ace the interview! x

I'm very interested in being a consultant and am going to the opportunity event on Sunday. Let us know how you get on with interview x

Is that the one in Chelmsford? As i might be going to that one on Sunday! Just waiting for an email back from head office as if you have to pay the money up front then i won't be able to do it, and therefore there would be no point in me going on Sunday! I really hope i can go though as its right up my street! xxx

Rara Lara said:
Is that the one in Chelmsford? As i might be going to that one on Sunday! Just waiting for an email back from head office as if you have to pay the money up front then i won't be able to do it, and therefore there would be no point in me going on Sunday! I really hope i can go though as its right up my street! xxx

Yes it's that one. Really looking forward to it x

cool might see you there if i go, i have no idea how many people attend these open days! Good luck :) xx

rosierose15 said:
How much money do u need to pay x

I've heard different amounts on here and on Google search, the most someone quoted was £2,000 but that included the travel and hotel stay for the training- its at bury xxx

A lady in my group has literally just become a consultant and I had a massive chat with her today. She said it was £1000 for franchise and then realistically another £700-800 on top of that for hotel stays, food, petrol etc.

Back