Contingencyplan's diary.

Day 11

Hey everyone, just a quick update to say I'm still on plan etc! :D

I had a cracking headache yesterday, so I'm thinking something I ate (did a WS day) must have knocked me out... but I feel better today. Have to remember to be careful!

I can't believe I've almost done 2 weeks!

Onwards and downwards! :D

17lbs in a fortnight is not to shabby CP :D
Well done
Marge
:D

Day 16

Day 16 and I have hit one of my mini BMI drop goals :D whee. Hello 204. My goal for the next week is to go to the gym at least twice, and I'm going to keep my next mini goal in mind!

In other good news its a vanilla day today, haha. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Edit: Just adding the goal I did on this day
[STRIKE]
217lbs (BMI 33.9)
210lbs (BMI 32.9)
204lbs (BMI 31.9)[/STRIKE]

197lbs (BMI 30.9)
191lbs (BMI 29.9) - No longer obese!
184lbs (BMI 28.9)
178lbs (BMI 27.9)
172lbs (BMI 26.9)
165lbs (BMI 25.9)
159lbs (BMI 24.9) - No longer overweight!
152lbs (BMI 23.9)
146lbs (BMI 22.9) - Goal!

Last edited:
Day 19

Day 19 already? :eek:

I have been doing well, but I'm also quite scared because this is working? :( I feel really quite odd. I'm not sure why.

In other news... I have ordered the Beck book to hopefully get me on track forever! So I'm look forward to reading it :D

It is odd, and I have felt the feeling you describe a good few times before too.
The only way I can justify it, or explain how I feel, is, being overweight, is a constant disappointment.
Then all of a sudden the thing you want badly suddenly starts happening, and your head cant get its own self round the prospect of something good, or even achievable happening to you in such a short space of time.
Not sure if that will make any sense to you CP :eek:
Marge
:)

3lb off is great CP :D

The 30 day shred ? :eek:
OMG !! I did it yesterday for the first time, and my body knows it, I can tell ya ;)
But, I will be doing it later today... gotta be done ;)
I too am awaiting my Beck book to get here :D
All these wee things have got to help, haven't they ?
Marge
:D

I just tried it Marge, I *had* to come and tell you, LOL! :giggle:

I'm doing it with 2.5 kg an arm. Think I might need to up it a bit... but it was totally enjoyable. I guess I just love getting my butt kicked... haha. How are you doing??

I just tried it Marge, I *had* to come and tell you, LOL! :giggle:

I'm doing it with 2.5 kg an arm. Think I might need to up it a bit... but it was totally enjoyable. I guess I just love getting my butt kicked... haha. How are you doing??

2.5kg ??:eek::eek::eek:
I have only managed it with the 1kg weight so far :eek:.
But I have the coordination of a drunk donkey, so thats my excuse :p
It is getting better though. Gonna keep on going with it. I really want to do as many days as possible within the 30 days if you know what I mean.
Sooo glad you liked it :D
Did you do level 1 ??..... or *gulp* higher ?:p

Goodness Marge, do you think i'm that much of a pain freak?? Level 1 for now :D I guess 2.5kg will do for now ha ha.

Best of luck fitting it in! I'm going to try and do as much of the 30 days as I can too xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow you guys are sure amazing for even trying the shred....i just know I couldn't face it. Good luck xx

Course you will honey...keep strong! Sounds like you are doing sooooooooooooo well xx

Back