Convenience food menus?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all, sorry to keep asked questions but I'm not fully clued in just yet on the pro points system. I'm sooo busy at the moment with a new baby and lots of other things going on.
I need ideas for convenience foods this week, like I mean really convienent such as, beans on brown bread, fish fingers and egg etc. I know this isn't ideal or very healthy but i've so much on my plate I just need a few quick easy sample menus until I get a chance to sit down and read everything, write a list, do a proper shop etc.

Just any products that can be made quick and easily?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the ramble!

you could get some ww frozen meals on offer at iceland for £1. right now

Ah thanks girls, normally I'll be sticking to a healthier menu but I seemed to join at a bad time with so much on at the moment that I just want to make sure there'll always be something handy :)

Baked beans are 5PP for half a large can, eggs 2PP each, potatoes 1PP per 50g raw.Fish fingers 2Pp for 1 3PP for 2 and only 5PP for 3. Brown bread 2PP per slice If you eat a particular type of bread let me know what brand it is and il look for you. A lot of Tesco light choices foods have the PP on them but make sure it says Pro Points and not just points as that is the old one. Wholemeal pitta breads are ideal they are 4 PP each filled with salad and tuna (1PP per 56gfor tuna) If there is anything else you need to know just shout.

Wow that's brilliant thanks so much!! :)

Just wondering, how come it's 2pp for 2 fish fingers but but 3 for 5pp? I'm just a little confused!

Daisyhappy! said:
Just wondering, how come it's 2pp for 2 fish fingers but but 3 for 5pp? I'm just a little confused!

No no its 2pp for 1 fish finger. 3pp for 2 and 5pp for 3. There's no half point in WW anymore so everything is rounded up or down.

Imagine this scenario:
1 fish finger actually equals 1.6pp. Rounded UP to 2pp. So X2 that's 3.2pp (rounded DOWN to 3). Then for 3 its 1.6pp X 3 which is 4.8pp... Which rounded up is 5pp. Does this make sense hon? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sorry that was actually a typing/brain error there!
Ahhh I see, it makes perfect sence! Sorry my mind is just all over the place!

Not at all, I didn't understand it when I started the diet and someone had to explain it to me on here lol!

Awwh... No problem :D

Baby-belle said:
Are the points on light choices meals weight watchers one?

Yes hon, it'll say "propoints" on it in the red circle. If it says "points" then its the old points its talking about. X

Baby-belle said:
How handy

Yeah its good for some quick foods :) the curry is alright, its 11pp ;)

I would be carefull i always double check mine when i buy then and 9 out of 10 times they are wrong

Back