Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Good for you Roch, i am doing Ok, i have been a bit lazy dietwise lately so am not getting the results I want. so from today I am back being really careful, counting those calories and hopefully seeing a good loss this week. off swimming later and I know that is definately helping. Love

Oh Roch - hope Aaron is feeling better today. What an awful thing to happen - it really doesn seem to be happening more and more. :(

Good luck today with CD. Keep focused and keep posting on here. Do whatever feels right for you today whether thats AAM or 1000. :)

bearfriend.gif
Thanks Linda,Barb,Helen and karen.When things like this happen to you it makes u re evaluate your life and l am even more dtermined to do cd this time.
Going to have my first tetra and glug some more water have not got off the pc since morning.LOL

Aaron woke up not long ago and has decided he wants to go to school so off he has gone but not b4 he phoned 3 and ordered an upgrade for his phone,he said he cant be without his phone he has taken my pink mobile to school today he does not care its pink LOL.
Hope u all have a good day,catch u later xx

Ahh roch,
glad that he's gone of to school, is good for him to get back into his routine...

I was telling Jess last night about what had happened to him, so had a similar conversation with the one you must've had a couple of weeks ago with Aarron. She said she would say to them, 'hang on, just give me my sim card!' as if!
Hopefuly that'll never happen to her.

Great idea about the self defence lessons for Aarron. Hope he has a good day today. And all the best to you too whichever of the cd plans you're going to do :p

Well Roch, he sounds like a strong little fella!!! Esp not being bothered about the pink phone!! Actually maybe his new one should be pink then the bully's may not want it!!

bearfriend.gif
Hey Geri,think Aaron was more upset that he lost all his mates numbers than anything else,am just pleased that it was just his emotional feeling that got hurt and nothing else.How is your day going hun xx

Hi karen thanks for the message,not sure about the lttle fella but Aaron is 5.10 tall and takes size 11 practically size 12 feet LOL,he likes pink it was the in thing a year ago for boys to wear pink teeshirts believe it or not ti was a streeet fashion thing.
He just rang me to tell me he is ok and is at school,and to find out if i ordered his upgrade for his new mob and when is it coming.
Anyway he is ok thank god,got a headache going to get 2 nurofen,catch u all later xxxxx

misce127.gif
hahaha i just copied and pasted your lil betty boo - i love it!

Ahh glad to hear Aaron's doing ok today, I'm plodding along, spending too much time on here - but doing bits and peices in between... Must pop out soon to get some more ice to make my shakes - don't need any excuses to jump of the wagon!

misce127.gif
misce127.gif
misce127.gif

i told him that he was wrong and to hand them over no matter what.

The best advice ever. I am sorry this happened but pat yourself for great parenting skills...

A clunk of metal is NOTHING in comparsion of standing up and making yourself a hero and the massive possibility being very hurt.

Well Done! Am sure he will get over this soon enough with you as his ma!

Ivy

Roch, just wanted to say glad Aaron's okay and good luck with the diet.
You sound so amazingly proactive and nurturing- how you swung into problem solving and action mode- thinking about cars and self defence classes etc.
I know you're going to be able to use all that resourcefulness in future dieting life- good on you!

bearfriend.gif
Well today has been alright for me am feeling good and no probs.I am seriously annoyed with myself for gaining all the weight i lost on sw,but i have to draw a line under the past and carry on.

This morning when i weighed myself i was 27.8 so i have put it all the weight back on but i am not going to stress myself over it.

Today is a fresh start for me and am looking forward to saying day 2 and i am doing ok.
Have not been in the situation for quite some time so fingers crossed.
Aaron has come home from school and is ok looking forward to his new mob coming 2morrow.

Got loads to do so will catch u all later xx

Well i did it for the first time i a long time i completed day one of ssing,was going to do 790 but wanted to wait and see how i felt,am u know what i feel good !!!!

I am actually feeling happy,chuffed and many other emotions and i know this is just the begining for me and i have qa very long journey ahead of me,but something feels different,cant put my finger on it but its not the same.

Usually i never get past late afternoon and either i give up or for health reasons i cave in but not today.
This time last year when i started cd i managed 17 days and that is now my first mini target to get to 18 days without cheating just ssing and nothing else.

Well am off to serve up Aarons dinner and no i wont touch it.
Thanks for all your messages today it has really helped me big time.
Take care

goodnight.gif
bed_bug.gif

Sweet dreams roch, and a massive well done for your first day x

Well done on doing SS today!! Take it one day at a time and if you need to go on to 790 for a day then do that instead. :)

Hope you feel really proud of yourself - you've done really great!!!!

Back