Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Hi Roch,

You go girl!!!! We are all behind you!!

Remember one day at a time and you will be where you want to be before you know it!!!

ONE DAY AT A TIME GIRL......ONE AT A TIME.:D

WELL DONE HUN.

Lacey...xxx:)

morning2.gif

Well Day 2 and how do i feel "happy.elated and little bit proud" i know its only day 2 but its such an accomplishment for me.
Thought i was going to go to bed early but ended up watching Tv till 12 then just flaking into bed after taking my nytol.
Woke up this morning and could not wait to pee on my keto stix but i was not in ketosis it has happened 2 me when i have been in ketosis on day 2,but no big deal i no by 2morrow i will be def in ketosis.

Yesterday i used some Psyhillum husk powder as when i am doing a vlcd i have probs with constipation there are no carbs and no sugar its just like cd fibre 89,i decided to experiment with it and i mixed it with the chocky tetra and then followed Anns receipe for a pancake and it came out ok,as i only have tetras till i go and see my cdc.

Feel like i am going to do it this time,will take it a day by day but all i can say is watch out for a "shrinking Roch".

Thanks to all of u for you messages,will reply to them a bit ,kater on am still half asleep,just came out of the bathroom and straight away logged on here.Gosh my life is sad lol.

Have a good day xxxx

Well done Roch you have every right to feel chuffed!..:)

I too am on day 2 and doing ok. Slight headache but i'll be fine.

Have another good day Roch

Steffi X

Well done Roch! Have a great Day 2.

Don't worry about not being in ketosis yet .. it'll happen. I haven't been in ketosis since the weekend - and still managed to lose 3 lbs (weekend 'water-weight'!) Mind you .. that's nothing to what you're gonna lose in the first week! Can't wait to find out what that will be :D

Lots of love

ROCK ON ROCH !!!:D :D :D

Pretty quiet, crappy and feeling sorry for myself, to be honest Roch.

I did a lot of thinking, reflecting and soul searching though and where I want to be in 12 months time on my 40th birthday.

I'm ok today, just going to take it easy as I took today off work as well. The house could do to be gutted from top to bottom but I really haven't got the energy. :(...SO THERE:p

I think the best thing I can do to show I value myself is to have this time to myself today, read again all about weight loss, do some goal-setting and move off the sodding starting line.!!

I'm bloody good at motivating my clients to do it Roch, I just need to apply it to myself!!! Why I am not and faffing around, I don't totally understand hun? maybe I'm just not sick of myself enough yet? :confused:

You keep batting on with your day darling. Have you got plenty to keep you distracted (apart from teenage mess):eek:

Hey Roch

That really is fantastic news!!!! You'll soon be in ketosis and then well on your way to slimdom - you so deserve it cos you're such a lovely lovely person!!!

Make it happen chick, Aaron would be sooooo proud of you - as would all of us of course!!!

Love,

Hey Roch, you are a star, I think you are right, this time is different. I can hear it in your voice, if you know what I mean! Go for it, each day will make a difference then all the days added up will make a big difference. You have a great day, you deserve it! Love and hugs

Fantastuc Roch - You go girl!!! Take it one day at a time.

You'll be in ketosis for sure tomorrow :)

Have a brilliant day and keep smiling. x

Lacey hun,when u r ready to restart cd or any other plan,diet then i know that u will give it 100% i realised just a couple of days ago that although i wanted to lose weight and change my life i did not want to give up the comfort of eating.
When Aaron got robbed on sunday night it then just hit me how important it is for me to change my life as we only get one chance to live our lives and i am wasting mine by eating and staying a prsioner in my home and also my body.
I was going to make it a bit easier for me and do 790 or 1000 but some how i got this strength from some where that made me choose ssing and nothing else.
When the time is right 4 u and your head is in the right place you will restart.
Lacey hun u have achieved so much already in your life and u r one special lady dont ever forget it !!!

Thanks Karen,i am feeling proud but this is only day 2 got long way ahead of me.Just looking at your reacker 12lbs to goal,wow that is just round the corner waiting for u to reach up and grab it.

Barb,i do feel different,i feel like i have an inner strength that i did not know i had .

Thanks Helen,how are u doing hun,what u up 2 today xx

Thanks Roch but i did get to my target on 1 May so i'm feeling v pissed off with myself at the moment. I lose it, put it back on etc etc - it started off with only a 7lb gain but it's creeping up and yesterday it ws 16lbs!!! I'm excellent through the week but terrible on Sundays! I have a very set pattern and i'm desperate to break it!! In fact i can't wait for next sunday to fight it with all my might!!

How's your day going today?

Back