Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Hi Roch

So glad that things are going well, day 3 already! Delighted for you that your blood sugar levels seem to be behaving and that you feel well. Back in the pink already, you must feel chuffed to bits and deservedly so.

Keep up the great work.

Just protect that duvet of hunger protection that is ketosis m8 as it truely is your friend throughout the diet and is the difference between making it a slog and making it fun.

Look forward to hearing your first loss!

Yay well done Ms Roch!!! That is fantastic - you must be over the moon! You are defo over the worst bit now, plain sailing from here......

Hey Roch

First a huge well done for getting through the last 2 days, and ur 3rd day will be a breeze... big hugs for you!

I see you are from Enfield, London...im not too far from there, is ur CDC from Southgate/Enfield? As i go to the one in Enfield...

Good morning Honey - or is it afternoon. Ahh well. So proud of you being on day 3 - you clever girl you. :)

You are really helping me to stick at this so a big Thanks!!!! really feel like i've got my motivation back after reading how well you are doing. cant wait to hear how the first weigh in goes. only 4 days to go. :)

Flopster how r u doing,how was your trip(or have i got it wrong,if so ill blame it on the lack of food LOL) xx

Geri hun what happened to u,come on we can do this x

Thanks Mini,i wish i was looking good,if u see the state of me now look like i have been dragged through a bush sideways.

Hey Cheb,hows u,whats the weater like on the south coast,is the hurricane going to hit your area,hope u have a good day xx

Hi Mike,believe i intend to guard it with my life,am going to see the cdc today so when i finally get weighed it will be next wed so it will be day 10 x

Hey Karen hope i am over the worse bit now although still having some small hunger pangs,was just slightly in ketosis so will be better tomorrow,how r u hun x

Hi Missyb,how u doing,i used to go to Niki i southgate and she was lovely but the problem is i am not driving and i need to depend on a lift so i had to find a cdc local to me.
Do u live in enfield.

Hi Helen,me motivating u,gosh thats a first for me.Well i am feeling proud of myself and i can honestly say that i have not even been tempted once to eat in the last 3 days which is so weird.
Saw in your post to Mini that Gordon has hit where u live,is it bad,hope not.x

Well i am now half way through day 3 and i am feeling good,
One thing that i have done different this time is i have been using Psyhillium husk powder once a day from holland and barrett and it def does its job no constipation for me thats for sure.

Am feeling very positive and finding it a bit easier this time.
Looking forward to being in ketosis fully.
hope u r all having a good day,thanks for ur messages,catch u all later xx

Well hello u all how u doing,just come back from seeing the new cdc who used to be with ll and lost 11 stone,also there he was very nice and had a good chat with him.

Well got weighed today and at the end of day 3 i have already lost wait for it 10 lbs yes i know its a shock.
I weighed myself on my scales b4 i left just to see if her scales and mine weighed the same and they do,give or take 1/2 pound..
So am now down to 26.10 and feeling happy wont get weighed now for another week.
There were 2 cdc`s there tonight who work together Lisa and Noah and i told them about Minimins and they are going to log.
Got my bars had a small bite of the peanut not sure what i thought of it but put it in the fridge to see if it tastes better.
Well hope u all have had a good day,i have,catch up later xxx

Flopster how r u doing,how was your trip(or have i got it wrong,if so ill blame it on the lack of food LOL) xx

Hi you didn't get it wrong, the trip went well, lots of interest in our products and a fantastic social time too but am completely exhausted!! I love and hate doing the exhibitions all rolled into one!

Well got weighed today and at the end of day 3 i have already lost wait for it 10 lbs yes i know its a shock.
xxx

OMG 10lbs in 3 days is amazing!! Well done you.

Hi Roch, Yippee! 10lbs, that is fantastic, you are so good. Well done! Love

O roch I'm so chuffed for you :D

Can't wait till we get your first weeks weigh in results. Not long now ;)

Thats brill - 10lbs!!!! I knew you'd see the results of allyour hard work but didnt think the results would be that massive that quickly!!!

Keep it up - you're doing great. xx

Back