Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Poor Roch,

Pains in the ears is very nasty I hope your not suffering too Much!!!

You need to take it easy just in case it is a throat infection.

As for the weight loss for Christmas I feel myself if I lose two stone I would be doing well as over estimating sometimes can lead to disappointment. So I think I can manage two stone!

You take care now!

Love Mini xxx

mini - you are doing so well already!! surely after losing another 2 stone you will be slipping down the grid!!!!!

xx

Sorry you're not feling too well. Make sure you call the doctor and dont suffer too long. It's not worth it and it's what they get paid for ;)

Take Care. x

Hi Mini,thanks for the message,i hope it is an throat infection as that is a minor but if the ulcers have started growing back i have to go on very strong meds,so fingers crossed.
How are u doing today Mini,i know u will loose this 2 stone for christmas i have faith in u and more important i know u have faith in yourself,have a good day xx

Hi Helen,hows u today.Doctors dont come out any more they tell u to go to casualty or the walk in clinic,i am just going to give it another day and see how i feel.So hun what u been up 2 xx

I'm doing ok thank you. :) I cant believe your doc wont come out - ours will although in fairness you have to be close to dying!! ;)
Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Roch,

Sorry to hear to are sick - take care of yourself - hope you are feeling better soon.

Helloooo and good morning everyone,the sun is shining and i am feeling happy.
The reason why i am feeling like this is on Thursday i went to see my gp and broke down big time and was crying non stop and told her that i am finding life so hard at the momment and cant face being like this any more.

She said did i not get her message last week saying that i could do LT and she thinks its a really good plan for me and she wants me to do it.
I said to her that i am not happy losing weight normally and need to take the food out of the equation and becuase i will be monitored weekly by the medical proffession i can SS again and of course have her permission.She has also referrred me to an obesity clinic to monitor me and keep a close eye on me and the clinic is a 3 min walk from my home in the local hospital,and i live on the grounds of the hospital so it seems like everything is falling into place 4 me at last.

So i feel chuffed big time i cant explain how i felt when i was officially taken off Cd by the head office but i am not going to give up "failure is not an option for me" i will Ss and starting Monday morning i am back on the wagon with a massive smile on my face :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Yesterday i had a lovely day i met Pam aka Ladyinlondon and spent the day with her and i have not laughed so much in years,so thanks Pam for such a lovely day.Pam and i are starting Lt together on Monday and we r going to meet up once a week for a water LOL.

I accomplished something yesterday,it might sound mad 2 most of u but over the last yer i have practically become housebound and since i sold my car 4 months ago i only leave the house when someone takes me in the car to the supermarket once every few weeks and i try to avoid that by shopping online,but yesterday i took the bull by the horn and went out and went on a bus for the first time in 12 years i asked Aaron to walk me to the bus stop and wait for me till the bus comes,talk about role reversal LOL.

I made sure i sat on a single seat although i was spilling over the sides:( as i did not want anyone to be squashed sitting next to me on a normal seat,i went on 5 busses and when i got home i was shattered i have not been out all day for a long time and weighing 27.9 and walking about quite a bit swelled my feet and ankles bady,but u know what it was an accomplishment for me,something most peeps take for granted and for me it was a big thing.

So tomorrow i will SS again and it will be the first day of my "Lipotrim Journey with close supervision " and i know it is going to be a very long journey and i know i have posted this so many times that i am restarting a diet or ssing but all i can say is that i hope and pray that this one will be my last time.

Hope u all have a good day,take care xxx

Thats fantastic I'm so pleased for you :) I hope all goes well and soon you'll be so much happier with yourself

Hey Roch

That really is great news, i'm so pleased for you!!! What a journey you've been on lately - good for you for staying focussed and getting what you want!!

Look forward to hearing about your weight losses...

Hi Roch

Just catching up with your thread, so pleased to read that you are able to SS. Think it's really great that your doctor is now behind you and supporting you.

Well done on getting on those buses yesterday, I know that cannot have been easy for you. Make the most of it though as it won't be long before you stop taking buses again........Why?

Well cos you'll be running alongside them of course:D

You're going to do it Roch, You will get where you want to be, and you will re claim your life. I think it's pretty symbolic that you started your weight loss journey with another journey that you haven't faced for many years.

Good luck tomorrow.

Hi Roch,

Im chuffed for you - its all there just reach out and grab it. Just remember - one day at a time.
Good on you for going out on the buses - proud of you - tiny steps and before you know it you are where you want to be.

Xox

I met Roch for the first time yesterday, although we have chatted for hours! on the phone. Roch is a lovely person, very optimistic and determined and she will do it this time. Roch this is your last attempt, you won't need to suffer from your weight again.
We both start Lipotrim tomorrow morning and it is going to go great. Going to be difficult of course for the first few days, but by this weekend, we will be walking on air.
Good Luck to you Roch, and I am just about to toast your good health with some no sugar orange and mango squash,

Hi Roch,
great news , as this means so much to you I am sure failiure is no longer an option. you sound very positive and that will make it so much easier for you, if you truely believe in yourself.
Thinking off you tommorow as you and lady in london get started, I am sur e you will be a great support to each other and you have always got us lot!!!

Well end of day 1 for me its been ok got some hunger pangs and a headache but am surviving.
Think Aaron is going 2 be of school 2morrow as the last few days he has been complaining of feeling tired and rundown and when he came in this evening he was really hot,so will keep him off 2morrow,so have turned off the alarm on my mob and i can have a nice sleep in,looking 4ward 2 that.

Thanks for all your support,take care and sleep well xx

Back