Cooeee!

Hiya, welcome back and good luck on your restart. What type of shifts do you work? I work 2 x 12h dayshifts, followed by 2 x 12h nightshifts. I struggled initially (well, until last week really) until my CDC suggested that I split my packs in half to make 8 meals instead of 4. I found that this has really helped and I've also planned the times I would be eating to ensure that I didn't have too many packs in a 24h period.
Hope that helps?
Take care.
Tess

Goodluck with your restart , you must feel uncomfortable with a male cdc i know i would !

Hey everyone, thanks for all the welcomes! The minimins CD forum is what got me through 3 months of CD last year so i'm pleased everyone's as supportive n friendly as ever! :)

Good to hear from you again Dappy, hope you're well??

I work 6 on n 4 off, which are 2 earlies, 2 lates n 2 nights so all different times as depending what day of the week it is depends what hrs the shifts cover too. I'm intending on doing the 4 + milk option of ss+ as i found i was less hungry on this option last time. My fave combination last time was usually porridge for brekkie, bar for dinner or tea n 2 x tetras. Used the normal shakes at first but then grew to like the convenience of tetras even though they felt less to eat. I'll need the convenience of them for work so i intend on sticking to the same this time. Porridge, cranberry bar n 2 x tetras with milk in tea/coffee, fizzy n normal water.

Hi Hun, well done on your loss so far and welcome back. I guess you know what to expect (although it doen't always make it easier I know). Best of luck with your restart xx

Back