Cooeee!

Ooo thanks for that tip, nice to know I'll be able to make the soups at work ok. I'm thinking of starting a list of reasons why vlcd's are great to keep me on the straight n narrow. Will give it some thought n possibly start a thread on it shortly.

Typically my delivery came today but I wasn't at home to get it!! Lol. It got to 1pm so I thought I'd be safe to nip out as it'd probably not arrive today afterall. Sods law hey! Ah well, the ticket said after the 1st non-delivery they re-try the next working day so I'll make sure I stay in tmoz till it's arrived! I'll begin tmoz, even if it's half a day worth. Working 11hrs sat daytime so a lil prep may help!

hi! im waiting for mine too - well only ordered it last night!!!!

would a hand blender work as good as a big blender?

I use a hand blender for my shakes and just wash it under the tap during the day then after tea at night it goes in the dishwasher.

Claire - good luck

thanks for that i will grab a cheapo one tomorrow - do you add ice to yours?

Hi Claire, my delivery came today too. I'd just gotten out of the shower so was in dressing gown & towel on my head lol! Can't wait to get started now. Ordered four bars just to see what they look like & they look massive!!

Still starting Monday once family stuff is done with at the weekend. Also getting rid of the Xmas left overs!!

I shall be using my hand mixer for my shakes and prob having most cold apart from the chocolate one which I'll have hot! I drink loads of redbush tea so that will warm me up In-between!

Hope you catch your delivery tomorrow! Xxx

I'm tempted to start on Monday as well cos there appears to be lots of people starting then n also I don't think an 11hr day shift on sat will be the best time to start!!

Woohoo!! Courier's been back so I now have my first weeks supply! Ate the last of the food in my flat at dinnertime. Gonna start from now, no time like the present! Tmoz n sun are gonna be hard as I'm working so up at 5am :(

Yeah!! Glad you got if before the weekend, great that you can get started already! I'm sooooo looking forward to getting going on Monday. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

Good luck! Xxx

Back