Cook books

Claudia84

Hiya everyone, I'm about to start 810 next week and although I know what I can have I have no idea how to throw it all together, iv heard cd has a cook book out but when I asked my CDC she said it wasn't worth getting?! Anyone know of a good cook book? I pretty much need a step by step as I'm not the best of cooks! Thanks in advance xx

the cd cook book is nice. not great that cdc's are dismissing it. it might not suit her but you might like it.

great things said:
the cd cook book is nice. not great that cdc's are dismissing it. it might not suit her but you might like it.

I know, I thought she was abit quick to dismiss it, I think that will b the best as it will have everything I'm allowed in it..yes? xx

Didnt know CD had a cookbook. I'll need to remember to ask mine on Saturday :)

I've got the cookbook - it's not great but there's a good few recipes in there. the salmon and broccoli gratin i had the other night was lovely. not loads for 810 though tbh but good for when you're ready to move up x

I've got the cookbook - it's not great but there's a good few recipes in there. the salmon and broccoli gratin i had the other night was lovely. not loads for 810 though tbh but good for when you're ready to move up x

ooh - tell us more. so does it have recipes for each of the higher steps? how many for each, would you say? is it a thick book? how much did it cost?

starting stepping up middle of next month, so interested in this if it's any good.

There's prob about 30ish recipes all together. Some of them are pretty pants (like a fruit salad) but there's also some lovely ones in there. Tonight I had a delicious tuna pasta with broccoli cauliflower chilli pine nuts and tomatoes. Was really gorgeous. It's only the third recipe I've tried and two I've loved one was nice but nothing special. I like to cook so for me it was worth buying. Just makes things nicer by lots of fresh herbs and spices etc. makes you go outside the box and learning different foods for me is a big part of the journey x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

There's more for each step as you get higher obviously cause you can adjust. Easily a weeks worth of meals for each step though x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

fab, thank you. was it expensive?

It was £9 but I'd much rather pay the £9 and enjoy my meals than be living off something like chicken and asparagus by trying to concoct something from the list if you know what I mean x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

Me too.

Back