Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Yay that's a fantastic loss, not splitting hexs & more water have certainly worked x

Sleep tight Cookie x

Well done Cookie! I never get to see the car you had rushed off before I got a chance

Well done Cookie! I never get to see the car you had rushed off before I got a chance

I know I'm sorry Jen, had to be in work for 12 and it was 11.40 when class finished. I'll hang on a bit next week though. :) hope you enjoy your spa weekend. Where are you going? What treatments are you having. I really fancy on too with my sister xx

Good morning. I've taken advantage of my late start and had a massive Green Day breakfast, check this bad boy out!

Off to work so see you all later. :):):)

Attachments

• image-976557719.jpg
    image-976557719.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 69
I know I'm sorry Jen, had to be in work for 12 and it was 11.40 when class finished. I'll hang on a bit next week though. :) hope you enjoy your spa weekend. Where are you going? What treatments are you having. I really fancy on too with my sister xx

Cool glad I will get to see it next week. Going to the hilton on deansgate. Using hilton points for the stay and they do a deal where you get an hours treatment, dinner, half a bottle of wine and afternoon pastries and coffee for 117 pounds! I am having a back massage and going to try to swerve the pastries! Also just bought some 5% wine to have before dinner.
I love our spa weekends there are four of us we try and go at least nice a year. It's really nice to let our hair down and chat!
Breakfast looks lush!

Last edited:
Good morning. I've taken advantage of my late start and had a massive Green Day breakfast, check this bad boy out!

Off to work so see you all later. :):):)

I loved your brekkie this morning, fit for a Queen :queen: yum yum ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Cookie - Im so jealous of your weekend off. Im working 7-3 tomorrow, its rare I work a weekend but needs must ( I have a new fridgefreezer to buy) booo.

Your brekkie looked lush yummy x

Thank you Kay, might breakfast was big & yummy, kept me full too. I couldn't eat my lunch just had a banana before my dinner.

Boo to working weekend Texty, but at least its not often, hope it goes quick for you. You never know if the chatter boxes aren't in you might start to like working weekends.

Weekend plans so far is:-

1) exercise in the morning :character00115:
2) Take Bo to wolves to meet the folks :character00182:

3) wanted to treat mum & dad to a meal out as its their wedding anniversary on Monday. However when I spoke to mum she says they hadn't thought about the anniversary but then if I'm thinking of a present, she wants trainers or a gold chain and my dad will have under pants! I haven't got them anything :busted:

4) photos of Bo for you lovelies too, I need to get her some mats & other car bits. I'm also planning on buying the Aldi coconut yogurts to try as they're loads cheaper than my beloved Activia vanilla 0% fat. :D

What's everyone else up to?

Thank you Kay, might breakfast was big & yummy, kept me full too. I couldn't eat my lunch just had a banana before my dinner.

Boo to working weekend Texty, but at least its not often, hope it goes quick for you. You never know if the chatter boxes aren't in you might start to like working weekends.

Weekend plans so far is:-

1) exercise in the morning :character00115:
2) Take Bo to wolves to meet the folks :character00182:

3) wanted to treat mum & dad to a meal out as its their wedding anniversary on Monday. However when I spoke to mum she says they hadn't thought about the anniversary but then if I'm thinking of a present, she wants trainers or a gold chain and my dad will have under pants! I haven't got them anything :busted:

4) photos of Bo for you lovelies too, I need to get her some mats & other car bits. I'm also planning on buying the Aldi coconut yogurts to try as they're loads cheaper than my beloved Activia vanilla 0% fat. :D

What's everyone else up to?

Why do dads always get such interesting presents :D....

You will have a great weekend tootaling about in Bo xx

Thanks princess

Today's food is Green:-

B = w/m bread (hex b), baked beans, eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes
L = 1/3 cup of parsnip & butternut squash soup & banana
D = jacket potato, cheese (hex a) baked beans, salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, radish, peppers, pickled onions, beetroot)
A = Hi fi Xmas Pudding bar (hex b) & two clementines.

Total syns = 0 :eek: not intentional just full today. I'll go back to being a synner tomorrow that's for sure

Back