Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I'm still confused too :brainfart:

The only I thing is I know I'm having is my lunch as above. We'll have to see how I get on. I'm on my own now Brett's gone out to see a band called Black Smoke, never heard of them so I'm in watching the fifth element. Its very interesting, how's everyone? I'll have a quick snoop around your diaries xx

I think you have planned your day well tomorrow despite it being confused.com lol. Make sure you enjoy it hun we need pics :) x

Hi cookie,
I go to slug and lettuce a lot. I tend to go for penne arrabatia and swap the garlic bread for a salad and count 6 syns for oil.
In January they had a saintly menu, think it's still going for less than 500 calories
They have pork pad Thai on that and also salmon with risotto ( I found the salmon didn't fill me up) again I count 6 for oil.
The under 500 calories salad again I fund don't fill me up but I am greedy!
Bo looks lovely

Thanks princess. Need to note just had a twirl finger so that's 6 syns to add taking me to 16. Pretty good.

I'm out tomorrow night with some girl friends I finish work. Not seen these ones this year yet so it'll be really good. I'm going to go on the restaurant website for the menu & then see what I can eat. I've already got a chicken salad planned for my lunch so I'll be upto 1-2 syns before the meet. Slug & Lettuce were going to, anyone been? Xx
I've been once but it was quite some time ago..... but it was really nice :D

Afternoon Cookie xx

Hello :) ooh I've been in court all day and now I'm out with some girlies for tea. I know I got all confused yesterday trying to plan what I was doing but in the end so far my day has looked like this:-
B = fruit salad & banana
S = yogurt
L = chicken (1) & egg salad, beetroot, vinegar & mayo lighter (1), banana & yogurt.

So far I've had 2 syns and no hex's yet I am hungry but I'm going to be good I hope.

Cu all later on hope everyone is having a nice day so far xx :)

Good morning :)
Welcome Lizziepop
I didn't get to update food last night it was nice turns out slug & lettuce use instant smash. I had smothered chicken (grilled chicken with bacon, cheese & BBQ sauce) hex a & 2-3 for the sauce. Smash, salad & peas. I'm thinking meal might be about 7-9 for any secret oil? Then I had 2 Rocky road hi fi bars for my pudding when I got in. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393927314.675496.jpg

That's about 11 syns for yesterday & it was 50% off food so meal was less than £7.00. :):)

Afternoon Cookie :), hope your having a fab day, food from last night looks lush . Hope Bo is doing ok :p .

Kay xx

Hello :)

How's everyone? I've had a good day been at court again today and I'm there tomorrow too. Home on time as court finished a little earlier than expected. :)
Food wise its EE:-
B = scan bran muffin, banana & clementines
S = yogurt & 80g prunes (hex b)
L = salmon & egg salad with beetroot, vinegar, lighter light mayo (1), fruit salad & yogurt
D = lamb & vegetable soup with pumpkin (2)
A = magic pancakes (3) fruit salad, small sugar free latte (hex a)

I'm going to have a rocky road bar later for another (3) giving me 9 for the day :):) good.

Back