Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Just catching up with your diary from last night, I cant believe they use Smash thats shocking!!

Yayy you get to have an early finish after court make the most of it x

Hello :)

How's everyone? I've had a good day been at court again today and I'm there tomorrow too. Home on time as court finished a little earlier than expected. :)
Food wise its EE:-
B = scan bran muffin, banana & clementines
S = yogurt & 80g prunes (hex b)
L = salmon & egg salad with beetroot, vinegar, lighter light mayo (1), fruit salad & yogurt
D = lamb & vegetable soup with pumpkin (2)
A = magic pancakes (3) fruit salad, small sugar free latte (hex a)

I'm going to have a rocky road bar later for another (3) giving me 9 for the day :):) good.

Food looks yummy Cookie, well done on the syns. Hope you have a smashing day tomorrow hun . :p

Kay xx

Good evening :)
Sorry I've not been able to get on until now. Been very busy at court today and it was 6.15pm before I got home. Thankfully Brett started tea :gimi: as I was famished when I got in, I did a little exercise to top up my running around in the day whilst tea was cooking to hit my lent challenge. Anyway, how's everyone, I'll pop round everyone's diaries xx

Good evening :)
Sorry I've not been able to get on until now. Been very busy at court today and it was 6.15pm before I got home. Thankfully Brett started tea :gimi: as I was famished when I got in, I did a little exercise to top up my running around in the day whilst tea was cooking to hit my lent challenge. Anyway, how's everyone, I'll pop round everyone's diaries xx

Evening Cookie :), bet you must be glad to be home after a hectic day at work. So nice of Brett to have tea on the ready ! Well done on the body magic, I'm surprised you weren't tired, well done for sticking to it. Hope your having a nice relaxing evening hun .

Kay xx

Evening cookie :) Wow you're doing brilliantly... I can't be bothered to do anything once I'm home in the evenings, I blame the dark... Looking forward to evening dog walks again once it's light.
How long are you likely to be in court for? X

Hello, today was ,y last day in court, I've been in 3 days so back to the nick in the morning for the last two then weekend off yay! :) its tiring at court plus they have lots of stairs I was up & down like a yo yo. I don't normally exercise after work but I'm doing the 40/40 challenge with princess as a prompt. Roll on light evenings so Brett & I can go for walks & bike rides like last summer. Xx

Hello, today was ,y last day in court, I've been in 3 days so back to the nick in the morning for the last two then weekend off yay! :) its tiring at court plus they have lots of stairs I was up & down like a yo yo. I don't normally exercise after work but I'm doing the 40/40 challenge with princess as a prompt. Roll on light evenings so Brett & I can go for walks & bike rides like last summer. Xx

How lovely having the weekend off.... What do you have planned? Taking Bo for a spin? X

Brett's working overtime Saturday morning and wants to go to the cinema and out for tea, that's all we've planned. On Sunday he's out to a bike show with his mate where Sir Chris Hoy will be attending & then football on Sunday so I'll have Sunday to myself. Not sure what to do really. What are you doing at the weekend? Xx

Brett's working overtime Saturday morning and wants to go to the cinema and out for tea, that's all we've planned. On Sunday he's out to a bike show with his mate where Sir Chris Hoy will be attending & then football on Sunday so I'll have Sunday to myself. Not sure what to do really. What are you doing at the weekend? Xx

I'm sure you'll think of something to do... I've got nothing at all planned really, just footy on Sunday afternoon then I'm babysitting for the family I work for from 6pm to 11pm on Sunday night... Then back in at 8 on Monday morning :eek:
Maybe you could go for a little walk if the weather is ok? C

I'll think of something to do. A walk does sound nice ill see what the weathers like. I'm yawning now :)

Anyway today's food is EE:-
B = scan bran muffin (2) banana & strawberries
S = fruit salad & small sugar free latte (hex a)
L = salmon & egg salad, beetroot, vinegar, lighter light mayo (1), banana & yogurt
D = 2 LMC red onion sausages, cheese smash, butternut squash, broccoli, carrots & peas, sprouts, gravy (1)
A = 2 magic pancakes (3) fruit & yogurt, choc bit (5) hi fi Xmas pud (hex b)

Total syns = 12

Attachments

• image-3554421454.jpg
    image-3554421454.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 30
I'll think of something to do. A walk does sound nice ill see what the weathers like. I'm yawning now :)

Anyway today's food is EE:-
B = scan bran muffin (2) banana & strawberries
S = fruit salad & small sugar free latte (hex a)
L = salmon & egg salad, beetroot, vinegar, lighter light mayo (1), banana & yogurt
D = 2 LMC red onion sausages, cheese smash, butternut squash, broccoli, carrots & peas, sprouts, gravy (1)
A = 2 magic pancakes (3) fruit & yogurt, choc bit (5) hi fi Xmas pud (hex b)

Total syns = 12

Well done Cookie, your food sounds so healthy and packed with superfree ! :p Hope you have a well deserved smashing loss tomorrow hun, you've worked really hard this week on the plan despite having a hectic schedule at work. Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow and the pf visits you in the morning too :D ! Best of luck, fingers crossed for u hun ! :)

Kay xx

Hi Cookie....

You are doing great to do the extra exercise :D

How about having some pampering time at the weekend while OH is off doing his stuff?

Have a great day xx

Back