Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good luck for wi cookie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon :)

At wi I gained 1.5lbs boo! Actually that's pretty good for me when its been TOTM so yay! I did battle with her and I must be getting better because:-

January TOTM = gain 3lbs
February TOTM = gain 3lbs
March TOTM = gain 2.5lbs
April TOTM = gain 1.5lbs

Clearly I'm getting better at fighting her so overall I'm pleased with myself. I'm challenging myself to lose it next week and hopefully a little more :):) xx

:D. Good luck for WI. My car us just about to cost me £700 on top of £242 I've paid out already cos the car computer is faulty - car mechanics are fine - damn technology - not impressed :(

Oh no that's horrendously expensive, hope after all that you get a good run without any further repairs. Xx

Sounds like it was a good result for you at W.I sure you will lose that and more next week!
Lol at the pans you are going to have to be extra careful now!

Oh Jen that reminds me! I woke up this morning to find this little thing here, Brett has texted me asking if I can try and not burn it bless him, we now have two pans yay!

What a sweetie :):)

Attachments

• image-1355723063.jpg
    image-1355723063.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 49
Oh that was sweet of Brett! You will have to look after this pan really well! We will be asking after it!

Where did Brett get the pan from, Nathan wants a non stick pan with the holes in the lid, exactly like what you've got!!!

Hey the gain isn't so bad, I've now started taking some water tablets & this morning been peeing like a good un!!! You can only take them for 5 days at a time, I bought them, then read the reviews, the reviews are very scary, but I'm happy bunny so far.

Have a lovely day x

I'll ask him when he gets home, but it looks like you'll be able to strain away water without removing the lid, I've not used it yet though. I've stayed in the kitchen the whole time I made the meat sauce for the lasagne too :) once its cool I'll make the white sauce and assemble it.

Right time to ring my mum xx

Hello :)

Food today has been jolly nice I'm having EE:-

B = banana & satsuma
L = baked sweet potato, cheese (hex a) & beans, salad with ham
S = 1/2 my fruit salad
D = Lasagne (1.5) for the cheese, butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
A = rest of fruit salad, prunes (hex b) yogurt, 2 monster stix (5) as I fancied a little chocolate

We've got two portions left for another day too :)

Total syns so far = 6.5

Attachments

• image-1009265787.jpg
    image-1009265787.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-4202639755.jpg
    image-4202639755.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3479480810.jpg
    image-3479480810.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 49
Sorry about your gain hun, hope you do super next week :p loving the new saucepan, foodage looks fab as always ! :)

Kay xx

Hello :)

Today has flown, it always does when I'm off work for some reason, even if I've not done very much. I had a nice lie in, got some groceries in as I'm working this weekend on early shifts. I made a soup lentil & bean, I just made it up and it tastes ok so that's lunch for the weekend sorted and then I made my carrot cake muffins too.
They're much nicer than pineapple ones.

Then, when Brett came home he bought me some flowers and a Roses Easter Egg

Attachments

• image-3353197716.jpg
    image-3353197716.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3983144404.jpg
    image-3983144404.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 27
Back