Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hmmm yummy egg & how lovely are those flowers, beautiful x

Brett certainly is a sweetie. I'm updating my food so I don't eat anything else, started off really well and it all went wrong once Brett came home. I'm having a greedy evening

Food is EE:-
B = melon, carrot muffin (2) banana
L = celery & sweetcorn soup, falafel & butternut salad,
S = fruit & prunes (hex b)
D = lamb curry, rice, salad, chips (3)
A = fruit salad, carrot muffin (2), yogurt, hi fi rocky road (3)

Extras choc full of popcorn (8) biscuit (3)
Total syns = 21 who's a bad cookie? Me!

Attachments

• image-2119058432.jpg
    image-2119058432.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-809151646.jpg
    image-809151646.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 30
Well I pleased to stay I've not eaten anything else so 21 syns - just 6 over today but I should be ok if I stay good from now. Tomorrow I'm on 7am to 5pm and Brett's taking me out for dinner to our favourite carvery which will be huge and delicious. I'm saving my syns for that.
Food plan for tomorrow is going to be eggs for breakfast, soup for lunch and snacks of fruit, yogurt & cucumber in the day, or porridge in the morning? Doh! I can't decide still. Never mind I'll grab both and decide when I get in.

For now night night everyone xxx

Hope work goes ok for you tomorrow cookie, that is a long shift!! Enjoy your carvery too with Brett... Don't forget the pics :p
Goodnight, sleep well xx

Have a lovely day cookie! Hope work goes quick so you can enjoy your evening

Hello. Still at work it's been very busy, I was made a sausage butty with butter on a white roll this morning! Thankfully I'd just eaten my fruit salad so wasn't hungry & haven't eaten it :) Then I went to see someone & her mum made me tea & toast! OMG never had that before made my apologies so I didn't offend them had to say I was Gluten intolerant it smelt gorgeous though. I'm determined to be a good Cookie today. Not long now last 1.5hrs then home & tea out which will be around 8 syns.

Food do far is EE:-
B = fruit salad
L = salmon and egg salad, banana, yogurt & satsuma
D = carvery

So far no syns & no hexs used yay! Hope everyone is having a good day :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397313778.556328.jpg

Home after a big meal the cauliflower was covered in cheese sauce but I asked for some without it :)
Turkey, ham, new pots no butter, carrots & swede, green beans, sprouts, mushy peas, little mash (2.5) onion gravy (1.5) bite of Brett's Yorkshire pudding (1) tsp cranberry sauce (0.5)
Total syns for carvery 5.5 :)

That look so nice Cookie. I live in London and there is no carvery resturants inshort distance so I would have to do a day trip lol. Not sure its worth it though. Don't drive either :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That look so nice Cookie. I live in London and there is no carvery resturants inshort distance so I would have to do a day trip lol. Not sure its worth it though. Don't drive either :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :)

Oh what a shame, I love carvery dinners, saying that we drive about 6 miles to get to ours. I wouldn't go if we couldn't drive though. I thought they'd be loads in London though! Never mind, how are you? Xx

Evening Cookie - food looks fab today lovely, well done resisting the toast and the sausage butty - thats willpower hun x

Wow cookie... That looks absolutely delicious :) Matty loves his carvery dinners, he eats more than me! :eek: xx

It was gorgeous, I couldn't eat a roast dinner now without mushy peas, and I'm ok as long as I just have a bite of Yorkshire pudding! Could go back again tomorrow but I'm going green instead :)

Evening Cookie - food looks fab today lovely, well done resisting the toast and the sausage butty - thats willpower hun x

Thanks Texty, if I'm honest the sausage butty was easier than the toast because I was hungry but I wanted to save syns for tonight and I'm so glad I did. I need to total up my food actually see where I'm up to. Loving your old photos, you've done amazing! Xx

Back