Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Morning cookie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon :) At wi I lost 2lbs - very happy with that. I'm planning two SE days again this week.

Plan for the day is SE :-

B = banana

L = gammon, baby bel lights (hex a), salad, fruit. I've eaten 2 cheeses so I'll have the other one later on, mayo (0.5)

S = fruit salad & hi fi salted caramel (hex b)

D = 2 LMC red onion sausages, carrots, baby corn, sugar snap peas, broccoli, butternut squash, mushrooms' gravy (2)

A = rhubarb (1.5) yogurt, prunes (hex b) & maybe a latte (hex a)

Total syns = 4 so far. Might have some crisps (4) to make it 8 for the day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 50
Yayyyyyy brill loss Cookie well done chick - only 7.5 to go now you could be there in a couple of weeks whoop whoop x

Well done Cookie - not long to go now.

Good morning everyone :)

Thank you all so much for your nice messages, very happy!

Last night I missed my 2nd hex a & b. Also for anyone who is enjoying rhubarb at the moment, I wouldn't recommend eating prunes afterwards. It felt like they were fighting each other last night and it was very uncomfortable. :(

So I've been waiting in at home for someone to turn up to give me a quite for some work and they were due at 9.30am, they've not turned up or rang and they're not answering Brett's calls so he's at work spitting feathers whilst I'm at home still dealing with the continued bust up between prunes & rhubarb! I was planning to do Zumba this morning which I missed for the visit but I've stuff I can do at home before I go to work tonight. Xx

Oh sorry to hear that there is a battle I. Your stomach. Hope you feel better soon x

Back