Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

The rhubarb is 0.5 syn per 100g cooked. I had 300g today which was 2 sticks of rhubarb cooked. You get plenty & so well worth a couple of syns, I think thats why my syns have been a little low last couple of days, the rhubarb & yogurt has been filling so not had much nibbling afterwards. I cooked it with cinnamon and sweetener, just remember to weigh your bowl empty first before you put it in.

I use to have my u/arms & bikini waxed every month but its expensive & I didn't always get a clean result for the money & the pain was awful, threading hurts too but lasts longer than waxing & loads cheaper I usually pay just £5 then get the 5th visit for 1p, love it! Xx

I've forgotten about my bloody rhubarb again! :rolleyes: Grrr! Remind me tomorrow will you lol.

I've never had anything waxed before :eek: I prefer a good old razor!! X

The rhubarb is 0.5 syn per 100g cooked. I had 300g today which was 2 sticks of rhubarb cooked. You get plenty & so well worth a couple of syns, I think thats why my syns have been a little low last couple of days, the rhubarb & yogurt has been filling so not had much nibbling afterwards. I cooked it with cinnamon and sweetener, just remember to weigh your bowl empty first before you put it in. I use to have my u/arms & bikini waxed every month but its expensive & I didn't always get a clean result for the money & the pain was awful, threading hurts too but lasts longer than waxing & loads cheaper I usually pay just £5 then get the 5th visit for 1p, love it! Xx

Oh right, yea I forgot cooking alters Syns, yea still not bad tho,

Yea I've had u/arms & bikini & legs in past but don't any more, similar really it gets expensive, yea where I go now is £5 threaded and £5 tinted, it's my second visit to this one but they do a scheme like that aswell, I prefer the result at this one to the other place I went to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I will, I'm having it for my afters again. Bought two packs in Aldi it was only £0.59 on the super 6 I'm sure its normally £0.69 but super 6 is even cheaper now too :)

Right lovelies, bed time for me now, hope you all have a food day tomorrow and a food sleep tonight.
Night night xxx

Hello everyone :)
I've been out for lunch with my lovely friend Kerri. I want to lose weight but today I wanted her lunch instead of mine! Saying that mine was very nice & light. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400077408.636692.jpg

Hers looked delicious. I can't wait to finish dieting so I can order what the hell I fancy just once a fortnight will do. Roll on target!

I'm trying to drink loads of water too as I'm constipated. I'm on antibiotics & they've bunged me up, hopefully the pf will be my friend later on xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400077599.062783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400077599.062783.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 15
Hi cookie your dinner looks lovely. Where did you hi?

I am never sure About cafe rouge I always find them hit and miss.
Toms fine but we ended up having a day round Sale it was lovely and just what Tom needed think Liverpool would have been too much. Are you at group tomorrow? My sister is visiting and she is coming along to get weighed.

Evening lovely - your food looks lovely today you chose wisely well done. 9.5lbs to target .. you can do it the badge will soon be yours :D xx

I am never sure About cafe rouge I always find them hit and miss.
Toms fine but we ended up having a day round Sale it was lovely and just what Tom needed think Liverpool would have been too much. Are you at group tomorrow? My sister is visiting and she is coming along to get weighed.

Yes I'll be there before work, I looks forward to meeting her, hope there's less chatter this time:) xx

Evening lovely - your food looks lovely today you chose wisely well done. 9.5lbs to target .. you can do it the badge will soon be yours :D xx

Aww thanks Texty, I certainly hope so, its been a slow journey but a good one so far. How are you? Xx

Yes I'll be there before work, I looks forward to meeting her, hope there's less chatter this time:) xx
Yes I mentioned it to Anna at the end of last week so hopefully she will say something .

Back