Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Evening Cookie - your food looks brill today hun. Hope your well xx

Hello, I'm good thanks tired though and not sleeping as well as I'd like, contemplating booking a day off tomorrow just so I can recharge haha. I enjoyed my food yesterday too. Hope your having a good day xx

What do you do with your breadfruit Cookie? Is it savoury? x

Hi Katie, it is savoury we normally cook it in soup. You can roast it too though with its skin on the peel it off once cooked which is also really nice too. It is syns though so I only tend to have a little of it. Hope your having a good day xx

Time has flown today, it always does when I'm on late shifts, then the moment I get into work it crawls by devilishly slow ~ typical. Never mind. I've been to Zumba this morning then just a few chores before I set off.
Food wise I'm going for another Red day:-

B = fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401798305.641768.jpg

L = turkey burger, cheese (a), egg salad & mayo (0.5), left over fruit from b/fast, yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401798408.175926.jpg

S = Ryvita mini (b) & banana
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401798529.975859.jpg

D = roast lamb, gravy (1.5), roast butternut squash, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes, sprouts, pumpkin
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401798608.478477.jpg

A = overnight oats (2.5) & fruit was supposed to be breakfast but thought it'd be nice tonight instead
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401798666.425989.jpg

2nd snack = Hi fi salted caramel bar (b) if I get hungry

Total syns = 5.5 :)

Gorgeous food today I couldn't stop nibbling the lamb mmm
Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hello, last night was hard I didn't finish until just after 1am, I'm so exhausted but last one for two days off and I can then recharge my batteries yay!
Food is EE:-

B = fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401884781.790055.jpg

L = vegetable soup, fruit & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401884529.419044.jpg

S = banana & apricot, latte (a)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401884798.193334.jpg

D = roast lamb, gravy (1.5), carrots, broccoli, baby corn, sugar snap peas, sprouts, butternut squash & pepper strips
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401884975.509397.jpg

A = overnight oats (2.5), hi fi salted caramel (b) biscuit (2)

Total syns = 6

Have a good day everyone

Cookie bathbombs will be in the post in the morning let me know when you get them... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Hello. I've wi and I gained 1.5lbs - I'm shocked & got the grumps :(
I finished my TOTM tuned a morning so I thought I'd be in for a loss this week but another gain was a shock!
I must've done something wrong or missed things so I'll have a look back at my diary and just refocus to get this gain off next week.

I hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hello cockie!
I am new here so just wanted to congratulate you with such a great job done!! I am sure the weight you gain will go away soon! Sometimes it happens but don't stop and keep going to your aim! have a wonderful day! you can always come to me for support;-))

Hello cockie!
I am new here so just wanted to congratulate you with such a great job done!! I am sure the weight you gain will go away soon! Sometimes it happens but don't stop and keep going to your aim! have a wonderful day! you can always come to me for support;-))

Thank you Ginger and welcome!
I'm sorry you caught me in a grump, I'm sure I'll be fine soon xx

Oh no!! sorry you had a gain Cookie - so bloody frustrating when you cant explain why. Don't dwell on it chick look forward to the week ahead and you will have a fab loss next week xx

Good morning :)

You ladies are lovely thank you for your kind words, I feel fine again. I was out last night with the girls I'm going to Amsterdam with and I didn't mention my weight gain. Then they all said I look like I've lost weight? So then I said I've had a couple of gains and I could see one side of their lips curling so I made out it was nothing and then we went back to wedding and hen weekend talk - phew!

We had a good time, went to Thai place, I had some pork noodle soup, satay chicken, beef in black bean, jasmine rice, steamed veg, salad, 6 chips, and then I had some cooked banana & 2 mini ring doughnuts. No idea on syns and I know its not ideal but I've decided to just start a fresh today. Maybe reduce daily syns to around 5-10 per day?

So here's to fresh start Friday :)
It's actually the perfect day for it because its beautifully sunny out so I'm off to get some chores done & then hopefully the sun will hit the back garden come lunch time and I'll be having mine alfresco!

Food wise, not sure yet, thinking Green as I've got some quiche a friend made for us which is cheese & onion, smells delicious and I've got rhubarb to use up so too. I'll have a ponder whilst getting the shopping in

I'll do a round robin of diaries when I get back so hope you all have a good day xxxx

Back