Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening :)

Home, watered and fed so I'm happy. Prison went pretty good, well I say good its actually really horrible and I hated every minute of being there, I felt closed in and grubby at the same time it was most unpleasant. Thank fully I was done in less than an hour and we went for breakfast as we were both starving.

So food plan changed to what I said yesterday but it still a Green day

B = w/m toast (b), poached egg, baked beans, mushrooms & tomatoes

L = fruit salad & banana

S = French fries (4), banana

D = LMC sausages, mash with cheese (a), broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, baby corn, butternut squash, gravy (1.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402339708.805702.jpg

A = overnight oats (2), yogurt, hi fi peanut bar (b)

Total syns = 7.5

My food has been good today. I've enjoyed these green days, it's made a nice change but I think it'll be an extra easy day tomorrow.
I've still got the oats that I should've had for breakfast today so I'll have that, & the rest of the oats for the crumble with the apple?
As for lunch and dinner I'm not sure, to be honest I'd eat the same tea I had tonight it was gorgeous
I'll have to see what Brett fancies xx

I don't want to go back there its awful. Glad I'm no criminal! The jolly out though was fun and having a cooked breakfast.

I'm in bed now as I was up at 5.30am and in work for 6.30am. I couldn't sleep I was anxious about my prison visit and I'm knackered now. Lie in though as I'm off for two days, I can recharge and catch up on stuff.

Night night all xx

Good morning :)

I hope everyone is well. Having a mini stress out as I think we've a problem with a section of our roof, in the horrendous rain shower we've had the last couple of days, water has been running straight down the wall into out bathroom window whilst its shut as if someone has been sat on in pouring water straight down it.

Worse thing is there's some lazy ass roofers in our area who say they're coming or they'll ring us back and they don't do either! So frustrating and annoying I thought people wanted to work but clearly not everyone! We just want to know for sure what the problem is and face the inevitable horrendous expense of getting it done. So that's our task at the moment I'll let you know how it goes.

In the meantime I'm still really heavy on my scales still showing 9st 12 :( probably deserved but still hoping for a miracle at the scales tomorrow.

Yesterday's food was EE:-

B = overnight oats (3.5), banana

L = last of veg tagine & salad, fruit
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402480576.321887.jpg

S = ryvita minis (b) & apricot (was sour)

D = lamb curry with veg & rice (6)
Sorry forgot to take pic!

A = tinned apples (2) yogurt, latte (a)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402480676.334745.jpg

Total syns = 11.5

I never tried the crumble topping as I had the ryvita, I'm loving them at the moment.

Today's food is Green:-

B = banana

L = gammon 80g (hex b & 2.5) egg, salad, mayo (0.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402509466.442106.jpg

S = fruit salad & banana
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402509511.540023.jpg

D = jacket potato with cheese (hex a) & beans, salad, pizza end (4) ~ I know!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402509609.223334.jpg

A = 160g Asda tinned apple (2.5), yogurt

Total syns = 9.5
And that me done for the night. I'm stuffed. Looking forward to wi tomorrow. It won't be pretty but its the start of a new week and hopefully I'm ready to give it my all.

Now though, time for a nice long bath. Chelle's bath bombs are arrived and I'm hoping Brett remembered to pop one in, if not it'll be Friday night ooh I can't wait! Xx

Bath was lovely, Brett forgot to put a bath bomb in so it'll be Friday when we try one, looking forward to it.

Anyway lovelies I'm going to bed now, I'm on lates tomorrow but on a early on Friday as I'm at recruitment day for PCSO's. Soon well have more of them than cops, but for me, it means I get to a Friday night with Brett when I should be working until 1am so that's a huge bonus.
Night night xxx

Back