Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello! Sorry for my dip in form on here, I think I'm having a wobble this week on my food. Fresh start Friday didn't work out as planned I'm afraid. It started pretty good, loads of super free, loads of water, low syns and then after tea, before I knew what was going on a big bar of dairy milk with daim bar found its way into my mouth. Frustrating!

A scale hop this morning also should me weighing 9st 12 I'm already up 2lbs on Thursdays wi so things aren't looking too good. I'm now stopping all this self sabotage and kicking my own ass into starting today. I've told Brett to stay strong and not me have any biscuits, or chocolate and he's agreed. So here's to today :-

Sort it Saturday. Green day:-

B = 15g overnight oats & berries (2), fruit
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402164435.503476.jpg

L = salad & vegetable tagine

S = banana & rest of fruit from breakfast, 1 x w/m small toast (3)

D = jacket with cheese (hex a2)& beans, salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402164774.775218.jpg

A = 2 x hi fi salted caramel bars (hex b2)

Total syns = 5

I'm not eating anything more tonight and I'm feeling good. Please let this be start of a good 5 days before wi. :) xx

Evening Cookie - Hope you had a lovely day hun. Yayyy Amsterdam sounds good when is that? x

Thanks Texty, we fly out Friday 20th June back Sunday 22nd.
I've never been to the Dam and whilst I'm a bit apprehensive about it, I can't help getting a bit excited now. It'll be a good laugh I think, have you been there before ? Xx

Thanks Texty, we fly out Friday 20th June back Sunday 22nd.
I've never been to the Dam and whilst I'm a bit apprehensive about it, I can't help getting a bit excited now. It'll be a good laugh I think, have you been there before ? Xx

No chick ive never been just never fancied it dunno why lol. I hope you have a class time

Food wise dont be so hard on yourself, you have had a blip this week, unfortunately it happens but dont give up. Your not far from target hun focus on that you still have almost 2 weeks to the Dam to make a dent in the figures. ((hugs)) x

Good evening :)

I hope everyone is well. I think I'm getting over my wobble and your right ladies it is temporary and I'm having my second day on plan today and it feels good to be eating good food without feeling rubbish with guilt. I've been work today and it's been rather warm. We had a Jewish community members funeral today and they were 400 people who turned out for it, pretty impressive turnout and it went smoothly. Tomorrow I'm going to prison to see someone. Never done a prison visit before so it should make for an interesting day.

Today's food is Green:-

B = overnight oats (2.5) & fruit

L = vegetable tagine & salad, fruit & yogurt

S = banana & ryvita minis (hex b), salted caramel (hex b)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402253071.951459.jpg

D = vegetable tagine & rice,
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402252988.206176.jpg

A = 150g tinned apples (2), yogurt, milk (hex a)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402253035.347544.jpg

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my tinned apples, and I've half a tin left for tomorrow. I warmed it up added sweetener & cinnamon then poured on my yogurt. Gorgeous xx

Thank you all very much. I'll let you know how prison goes tomorrow evening. I'm going with my bud and I've suggested he treat me to breakfast but it's not likely.
I've made more overnights for breakfast because I'm loving the easiness of grabbing and going whilst on these 7am shifts. I used an old pickle jar this time which holds more so using 20g of oats - not a full hex but its 3.5 syns. I'm thinking the remainder 15g of oats maybe I could toast with sweetener and sprinkle on my tinned apple to make a crumble? What do you think?

I'm also enjoying the green days so will have another tomorrow
Plan is overnight oats for breakfast
Last of the tagine & salad for lunch
Fruit
LMC sausages, mash & veg for tea
Apple crumble for pud with yogurt.

Hex's a = milk, b = oats & ?

Xx

Evening Cookie just doing a catch of the diaries... We all have a wobble now and then you'll sort it babe, just hang in there... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

I was wondering about that but I'm thinking I'm going to put them in my small pan dry and do it on the hob. I'm worried if I try to grill them I might burn them - what do you think? Xx

I'll give it a go, I look forward to it now, not going to do it in the oven as the apples are already cooked and I don't want them to go mushy. I should check to see if tinned apple is a heb or is it just baked apple with mincemeat? Either way I'll be keeping syns low to try to hopefully cope with high syns Thursday and Friday but I feel I need a nice pudding too.

Right then lovelies bed time I'm in work early.

Have a good day night night xxx

Back