Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hi Cookie- I've been reading your pages and your food and photos look fantastic. I am subbing for speed inspiration! Please don't let this blip scupper you- you're bound to have a 'rollover' next week. Bodies can be annoying but you 're treating yours so well - keep going! :)

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be home after an early start this morning I stead of my mid shift and the house is warm and cosy. I'm feeling much better today after my gain yesterday and posted my food plan to my C this morning. Brett's very supportive so I feel I'm getting back on track. How's everyone doing? Xx

Morning Cookie, hope you are ok. I actually go to your 10.00am class but i promise I am not stalking you!! Don't know if you remember me but I got woman of the year and greatest loser so you might know who I am. I didn't see you weigh at the morning class so I presume you went to the evening or afternoon class. This could be the reason for the weight gain. You weigh more in the evening than the morning one consultant told me by up to 7 lbs, so I expect you have really lost and it will show next week. Have a good week and maybe see you next week depending on your shifts.

Hello, my my it is a small world. As I work shifts I weigh in at different times so this week coming up I won't be there until 5pm so won't see you but I shall come and say hello. I was really low most of the day yesterday and I don't want to feel like that again so hopefully I'll get a good loss next week.
I'll have to look for your diary too I've a lot to learn from woman of the year, your inspiring to all of us xx

Hi Cookie- I've been reading your pages and your food and photos look fantastic. I am subbing for speed inspiration! Please don't let this blip scupper you- you're bound to have a 'rollover' next week. Bodies can be annoying but you 're treating yours so well - keep going! :)

Hello Puppet, I'm ok now I've stopped sulking and carried on sticking to the plan, so hopefully it'll be a good loss next week and I hope your right about the rollover. Thanks for the nice words too it means a lot. I'll have to look for your diary for added inspiration to keep me on it! Xx

Guess who drove straight to Tesco after work,parked the car and got out to realise she didn't have any money? Yes it was me, I left my handbag in my locker at work. It took me ages getting through the traffic so I went home instead. Turns out I had £0.27p on me so shouldn't get our tea or any eggs so I'm going to have to go back to work in the morning to get it. Why am I so stupid? Oh and my Kindle is in it too so no bath time reading for me later. Xx

Oh no! Sounds like something I'd do! I hung my car keys up in the cupboard at work with the dog lead and stuff by mistake a couple of weeks ago .. Took me ages to find them lol xx

Really, I've not done anything like that for ages, just when I thought I was sensible eh! Anyway when Brett got home we went back to Tesco for the chicken and some eggs so I could make my scan bran cake for tomorrow which is cooling now. He bought me some Space Raiders too £1.00 for a bag of 10 packs. Bargain! Xx

Food today is EE

Breakfast = 1/3 scan bran cake (2.5), yogurt & fruit (melon, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, & grapes) (5 speed)
Lunch = jacket potato with cheese (hex a) baked beans & salad (lettuce, tomato,cucumber & onion all speed) banana
Snack = hi fi rocky road light (1/2 hex b)
Dinner = roast chicken no skins, egg salad with couscous (1) (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, celery, carrot, cabbage = speed) vinegar.
Afters = hi fi Ricky road (1/2 hex b), yogurt & chocolate buttons (7) gingerbread latte (4.5)

Total syns = 15.
Total speed = 16.

Hi Cookie. Sounds like yesterday was really good on plan. Annoying re the handbag but we all have done things like that at some time or another :). Good that Brett is so supportive, does help doesn't it. Anything nice planned for the weekend? We leave around 3 today, hubby home at 2 :)

Hello everyone I'm home from work and I'm devastated. I gained 1lb and I can honestly say I don't know how come as I've been really good. I thought I was going to cry when I say the scales say 10.3 but I'm a big girl (mores the pity) if anyone can see anything that I've done please let me know.

My C has asked that I post my diary to her so she can have a look at it as I didn't have it with me so I'm going to do that. I very nearly went off the rails food wise at work too I had a piece of chocolate cake but I've brought it home for the BF and he's put it in his nutty box for work tomorrow. I think he'd have eaten it in front of me but he's being sensitive bless him. I did have a biscuit though so that's 2.5 syns to count I didn't plan. :(

Awwww cookie - sorry to hear about your gain chick im gutted for you, youve had a brill week and your C couldnt ask anymore of you. You have had loads of speed foods, I know this sounds weird but maybe too many in one day? as I know sometimes you were having into the 30's. Sometimes our bodies play funny buggas and although fruit is good for us it still contains natural sugars. Just a thought chick xx

It will come off next week x

Food looks great, as always! Can I ask how tall you are? I can't see stats on my phone. You eat really, really well - you're the first person I've seen at around your weight that makes it seem less unimaginable for me. Often their intake is so minimal/miserable! Thank you for that.

And I forget things all the time.., I have to leave my shopping at asda and drive for my card quite often. I like to think it's because our minds are in higher things!!

Hello everyone, I've been at my folks all day today with no Internet! Hope you've all had a great day though. It was alright weather wise when we left manchester but when we got to the midlands it was lashing it down so we couldn't lay the flags as planned. Never mind we had a nice day with them.

Mrs, I've been visiting the folks and then we've got another christening tomorrow, But neither of us want to go but have to :(

Geordie, I think Dizzy is just me this week. I went to work at 5.50am (couldn't sleep) and picked up handbag. Had a couple of hours sleep when I got back home. :)

Texty, you may have a point with the super speed foods so I'll reduce it down this week, anything to get the weight off, I'm determined to lose this week (over confident?)

Puppet, I'm 5.0ft tall and weigh 10.3 so I have a stone to lose, because I'm short I look bigger than I am, I could probably drop to 8.5 stone in theory of course and look OK but I love my food too much to be a tiny nibbler and my man likes my curves so that's good for me.

I'm very tired now so I'll catch up on all the diaries tomorrow. Night night all xxx

Hello, how's everyone? Horrible wet weather here today and I struggled to get out if bed. The BF laid in til gone 11am bless him I was the perfect girlfriend and brought him breakfast in bed of scrambled egg on toast, (aren't I sweet?) while he tucked I to that, I had scan bran cake and kind of regretted not doing myself any eggs!

Have just got back from his nephew Ethan's christening and joint nieces 3rd birthday which was nice. The food was better than last week and e company was really good, now were chilling out at home or should I say warming as the heat is on and the house is getting all cosy. Xx

Oooo what a lucky fella you have having you... Sounds like you've had a fab day! I'm thinking about putting my heating on... I can't seem to warm up after footy this afternoon :-(

Ooh mrs crank the heating on, no fun in being cold. The christening was ok, all I ate though was fruit salad, 1 crisp & tiny nibble of cake (that's because I didn't like the cake) so I need some nice filling food. Wonder why she didn't do a stew or curry, to cold for cold buffet xx

Back