Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Food today is Green.
Breakfast = banana, satsuma & yogurt.
Lunch = LM red onion sausages with beans, tomatoes, mushroom, courgette, butternut squash, new potatoes & cheese (1/2 hex a), light SW bar (1/2 hex b), fruit salad (melon, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mixed grapes)
snack = yogurt & banana.
Dinner = LM red onion sausages, spaghetti & frittata (eggs, potatoes, mushrooms, courgettes & cheese 1/2 hexa) salad (lettuce, cabbage, carrot, tomato, radish, cucumber)

Afters = 2 hi fi light bars (I know!) fruit salad as lunch & yogurt.
Supper = gingerbread latte (1/2 hex a2 & 2.5 syns)

think this is my first syns of the day might have something else in a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 65
It certainly takes some taming gilly, I'll have my Alice band in tomorrow and then a good scrunchie to hold it all in with a few hair grips as back up. Ha ha xx

Syns wise I've had a couple of bf chocolate munches, they weren't as good as I hoped so just a couple at 3.5 syns making it 6 total for the day. Total speed = 17, pretty good

bedtime for me good night everyone I'll cu tomorrow xxx

hey I missed you you're snuggled down in bed! Food looks yum, I'm sorry for your hair woes and even sorrier to tell you that it was bright and sunny (but cold) down my way. Got the fire on now.

I don't peel butternut squash. I roast it with the skin on- it goes all sweet and yummy. Also I'm lazy :)

Xx

hey I missed you you're snuggled down in bed! Food looks yum, I'm sorry for your hair woes and even sorrier to tell you that it was bright and sunny (but cold) down my way. Got the fire on now.

I don't peel butternut squash. I roast it with the skin on- it goes all sweet and yummy. Also I'm lazy :)

Xx

Haha, hi Puppet, that made me smile. I am pleased to say there's no rain in Manchester today, yay! My hair is ok, phew. I think we've had your Cornwall weather today, its cold but dry which is good for me. With the butternut does that mean you eat the skin? Xx

Hey! Yes I eat the skin. It goes all sweet and chewy. If I'm making soup I quarter it, roast it and whizz it all up in stock.

I think the skin is a taste thing but the fibre content must be brilliant. Also I am mean about buying it by the kg and then chucking so much away... X

Hello, I'm very well thanks. I'm looking forward to Liverpool too. Only thing that could delay me is there is supposed to be a Fracking at Barton Moss in Eccles demonstration but hopefully they won't other and then I'll leave work n time.

Hello Texty, I'm good thanks how are you? I roasted my butternut squash it was lovely but after seeing your dinner and Puppets method I'm thinking I should do more with this vegetable. It goes nice with my mums jerk chicken, yes I've eaten it again before cooking it but it was delicious.

I'm not sure if I can eat the skin but I'll give it a nibble next time were roasting one and see how it taste, I certainly need the fibre that's for sure. I don't like waste either but my BF is good at eating everything so we're ok. Xxx

I could inbox you my mobile number if you like then you'll see able to let us know if you're running late??? Xx

Yes please thank you and I still need to check out the train times as I don't want to drive there, I usually get lost xx

Food today is EE

Breakfast = 1/3 scan bran cake (1 & 1/3 hexb), yogurt, fruit (pineapple, melon, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes)
Snack = orange and banana
Lunch = tomato speed soup, fruit (as breakfast), yogurt, space raiders (3)
Dinner = chicken (3), noodle, new potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (1).
Afters = 1/3 scan bran cake (2), yogurt, fruit (as breakfast)
Supper = latte 2 & hexa, hi fi light bar (1/2 hexb)

Total syns = 12.
Total speed = 24

Hi everyone going to say good night now I'm in the bath & yawning already, back in work at 7am so night night xxxx

Back