Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks cookie, will be adding it to my shopping list :) . I want to try different stuff out each week that I don't normally go for.

Kay xx

I should do that, although January saw me make 3 dishes I've not made before so my quest is to make another couple of new dishes, there was loads of recipes in last months issue and I imagine feb mag will be out very soon. Was it in your meeting?

Yep cookie new mag is out with fab recipes :D . Will be trying some out. Night night, hope you have a good day tomorrow :) .

Kay xx

Hello :) how's everyone? I am craving chocolate! I've had a toffee finger but its not squashed it :17729:
& we'll I'm a little bunged up, xx

Theres a crunchie left from when Babs was here almost two weeks ago, that has my name on it, not too sure when for though, not tonight as I've had a peanut butter cookie which is 4.5 syns so I've not enough left, maybe tomorrow night.

Mmm peanut butter cookie sounds really nice, I need to see where I'm up to syn wise and hope to be able to have something! Coming over to yours now xx

Food today is EE:-
B = 2 boiled eggs, banana & clementine
S = yogurt, ww salt & vinegar crisps (4)
L = tomato mugshot (1) mixed veg, fruit salad & yogurt, latte (hex a +1)
D = salmon (2) & duck (1) salad with beetroot, lighter than light mayo (0.5), 1x w/m slice (1/2 hex b)
A = scan bran cake (2.5) fruit & yogurt, hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b), toffee finger (2)
total syns = 14
not enough for chocolate then :(

Food today is EE:-
B = 2 boiled eggs, banana & clementine
S = yogurt, ww salt & vinegar crisps (4)
L = tomato mugshot (1) mixed veg, fruit salad & yogurt, latte (hex a +1)
D = salmon (2) & duck (1) salad with beetroot, lighter than light mayo (0.5), 1x w/m slice (1/2 hex b)
A = scan bran cake (2.5) fruit & yogurt, hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b), toffee finger (2)
total syns = 14
not enough for chocolate then :(

Evening cookie :) your food diary sounds fab today. I'm loving the salmon and duck salad, yum yum . I have an idea for the choc fix for next time. If you like drinking hot choc then Options do the 16g sachets they are quite big and I feel enough for 2 cups, standard size ones are normally 11g for 2 syns, these are 2.5. I normally half the pack in both cheesecakes and if I'm having it as a drink. So one cup can be 1.5 syns and the second cup 1 syn. Hope this is making sense. So with 1 syn left you could have hot choc from half of the 16g sachet. I used Belgium Chocolate today in my cheesecake, it was delicious :p .

untitled21.png

Kay xx

I do have hot choccy options in but not that one, I think I'm going to try to make those cheesecakes at the weekend and have the rest as a drink, I have to say I never really drink hot chocolate that much but I have a caramel one as we speak, it'll do nicely.
Thanks you ladies xx

I do have hot choccy options in but not that one, I think I'm going to try to make those cheesecakes at the weekend and have the rest as a drink, I have to say I never really drink hot chocolate that much but I have a caramel one as we speak, it'll do nicely.
Thanks you ladies xx

Ohhh I love the caramel one I had dreamy caramel tonight it was lovely hope you enjoy yours Xx

Hello. Gutted I gained 3lbs! :cry:

Truth is, I don't understand why, I'm not giving up though. To top it all, I woke up with a cold sore, Brett's never known me to have a cold sore before, feeling rubbish.

Sorry I'm not in the best of moods :badmood:xx

Back