Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello, is it still morning? I'm feeling good this morning, the alien that is my cold sore however has gone crusty and horrid looking, the temptation to pick it off is high but I daren't. I'm out tonight with 3 girls for drinks, I'm having just one - that's the plan anyway.
Today I've made my first dish of the month that I've never made before, Magic Pancake and they were pretty good too, I got 9 out the batch and shred with Brett who had his after his scrambled egg, cheese on toast! Haha

How's everyone?

Those pancakes look lush! Drooling here lol xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello! I should've gone to church this morning to ask for forgiveness, for I have synned!

I worked out syns at 50 then thought I'd better add another 10 on to that figure just in case making it 60 syns :eek: and there's still four days to go. Total so far this week is 78.5 so that leaves me with 26.5 for the rest of the week, have to say though I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Today were going out for a carvery about 3pm which will be huge, but not high syns if I behave. In the meantime, its football and lots of tea. How's everyone doing? Xx

Oh hello, I have a guest, the TOTM Fairy has just arrived two days ahead of schedule! Thursdays wi, looking tricky!

Oh hello, I have a guest, the TOTM Fairy has just arrived two days ahead of schedule! Thursdays wi, looking tricky!

...mine is due next Saturday, but get really bloaty the week before, worried about weigh in :rolleyes:. You sound like you really enjoyed yourself on your night out :D with still some syns to spare for the rest of the week, you did well .

Kay xx

Thank you, I think its because I'm not really a drinker, but I enjoyed the little I had. I came home and a biscuit & brew before bed though. No more getting a kebab or takeaway after a night out like I use to do. :)

I'm behind on food so Saturday was EE:-
B = oats magic pancakes (hex b), fruit & yogurt.
L = 1/2 a mugshot, banana & yogurt
D = salmon (2), bacon, salad, lighter light mayo (0.5), 1/3 portion chips (6),
A = 1/2 mince pie (10), fruit, hi fi light (3), biscuit (2)
Out = pink wine, vertigo cocktail (1/3 of it as quite strong) guessing 25-30 syns on drinks maybe more who knows!

Hi Cookie :), I noticed you had duck salad earlier in the week and today your salmon salad, they both sound really yum, but are you ok with eating salads in this weather. I normally have good losses when I have salads as my mains, but I find it really hard to stick to in this weather.

Kay xx

Sundays food is EE:-
B = scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, tsp ketchup (0.5), banana.
S = fruit salad & yogurt.
L/D = Roast turkey, ham, carrots & swede, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, mushy peas, new potatoes, 1/2 Yorkshire pudding (3), mash potato (1.5), onion gravy (1.5), tsp cranberry (0.5), mint,

Total syns = 7 :) and I still have both hex's to use if I get hungry later.

Hi Cookie :), I noticed you had duck salad earlier in the week and today your salmon salad, they both sound really yum, but are you ok with eating salads in this weather. I normally have good losses when I have salads as my mains, but I find it really hard to stick to in this weather.

Kay xx

I can eat salad all year round, if I'm cold then I like my protein warm but I love salad I always have boiled egg with it too & add my beetroot last as it turns everything purple. I take it out the fridge an hour or so before I eat it so its not cold, give it a try Kay with a hot quorn thing you like xx

I'm hungry, how? I've no idea, still hex's to go for, should I have cheese on toast or hi fi bar & latte? Decisions decisions? :eat:

I'm filling my face now with a hi fi bar and latte, its yummy! Thank you all,
Brett says its bed time so I'll bid you all night night and have a good Monday. Night night xxx

Morning Cookie hun! How's you, any plans for today? :D x

Hi Cookie. Your pancakes look delicious. Night out with the girls sounds fun. Cold sores are wretched so feel for you. TOTMs are annoying, mine's a week today and are a pain re weight loss hey, just have to keep going regardless of scales hey, hope it doesn't cause too much problem with your weight loss this week x

Back