Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello all, it was a busy shift last night and very unpleasant, but that's my job, i deal with a lot of horrible things and recently there's been quite a lot this past two weeks. Thankfully only one shift left to go then two days off yay!

Food wise, I stuck to plan, tummy is not as bloated, this cycle seems to be lasting longer than usual :( however I'm quite getting into peppermint tea. :coffee:
Hows everyone I'll have a quick look about the diaries xx

So glad to hear only 1 day left of work for you then a nice 2 days off for you to relax and unwind :). I love peppermint tea too. Hope you have a lovely day ahead hun .

Kay xx

Aww. Sorry to hear about work. It's great that even when things are tough you've stuck to plan ,way to go! Enjoy your two days off, rest lots and don't worry about work for those 2 days :) x

Hello all, sorry I'm late, I've been busy doing chores & stuff. Wi and I STS, I was a little disappointed really but then again, I've had wine, cocktails, meal out and star week so in all it could've been a lot worse. This week I've got two teas out with Brett so I think I should be good for a loss next week. Fingers crossed. I enjoyed the meeting today my group are lovely and I left feeling positive for the week ahead.
I've also been looking for a car too and got quite giddy about it, xx

Hello Kay. I've just followed your link to all of those brilliant Indian meal recipes. Fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing these.

I'm after a VW Beetle, I've seen 8 in auto trader I like the look / sound of, my brother is going to ask his mate Ash to ring up 3 of them and ask them questions as cars is his business and I'm useless at stuff like that. Its exciting feels like a new toy :):)

Sorry acc, I don't fancy a panda acc, :) xx

Last edited:
Ah a vw beetle sounds nice. Our group are great aren't they? Keep plodding along you will get the weight loss you deserve x

I love them too. Don't mind what colour, the ones were enquiring about are silver & blue. I really love the blue one, we'll have to see if its as good as it sounds xx

Well done on the STS Cookie thats great. Oooooo a new car sounds exciting - i'll have to wait until next year before I can afford one :-(

Cookie well done on your sts considering you had a lot going on this week, that's fab ! :) Your group sounds very supportive, I find that really helps. I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week, your meals are always healthy and yummy :p . Wow exciting your getting a new car, you must be thrilled !

Kay xx

Back