Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Yes he is on his last day of lates & off tomorrow, no idea if he is working Sunday.

The wool is like a peach, then yellow, then mid green colour but I thought they'd be more pastel colours, which they are but just a little darker, if that makes sense, I'll post pics as I go along & off the finished dress.

Thanks texty I've enjoyed my food today. Work in the morning so I'm saying good night now as its love day and I've a cute outfit on Brett's very keen! :cupid::love: Night night xx

Hello and good evening! How is everyone? Work was ok, very wet & windy but no trees down so bonus! Not many of us in this weekend probably because its half term but it was a steady shift. Other than work not done anything. Tea was ready when I come home and now its football! Oh the joy xx

Today's food is EE:-
B = magic pancakes from yesterday's half (3), fruit salad
L = plain salmon, egg, salad with beetroot & lighter than light mayo (0.5), fruit & yogurt
D = cowboy pie, (beef, carrots, swede, turnip, celery, onion, spinach, pumpkin, beans, chipotle tabasco) with sweet potato, butternut squash & 1/2 small slice w/m bread (1.5)
A = 2 hi fi light bars & latte (hex b & a), quality street (2)
Total syns = 7 so far.

Enjoyed my food today, the pancake keep well from the day before too!

Just need to edit my chocolate its 4.5 syns not 2 so 9.5 for the day. :) pretty good. Now time for bed as I'm back in at 7am, night night all xx

Ooo early start Cookie. There were trees down again in Cornwall on Friday. My son's gf couldn't get here from Plymouth as all the trains got cancelled so he has to cancel their meal out and in the end drive up later when the weather and tailbacks over the Tamar had eased a little. Horrendous weather with the floods elsewhere too hey.

Food is looking good Cookie x Hope you gave a good day.

Hello' I'm home, watered and fed :) = a very happy Cookie. I was double busy today spending all of my shift on one job! Turning out to be a big job so & interesting too but a lot to do. Needless to say i didn't get to eat my lunch :eek:
It was nearly 3pm & I thought, what's the point eating lunch at 3 when I finish at 5 so I just ate my fruit & yogurt :D NSV!
Yay! Feeling good just a little tired. How's everyone? Xx

Evening cookie. I couldn't have managed till tea time either without eating, well done you!
Matty's making me watch the smurfs on Netflix at the mo :rolleyes: what do you have planned this evening? Xx

I was surprised myself too I've never eaten my dinner that quick before though. Tonight I'm just on here, watching TV, bath & bed. Nothing exciting, back on at 7am. Tomorrow i want to see about getting some money out for a car but then I remembered I need to give 30 days notice to spend my own money! :argh:

Back