Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Wow you have been a busy little Cookie - the muffins look lush.

Hope you pick up some bargains at Aldi I love a good bargain. I think ill pop to Morrisons later as I need some meats for the freezer. x

Brett walked in half an hour ago? He said the event wasn't as good as he thought but it was quite enjoyable. Turns out Sir Chris Hoy wasn't there but his bicycle was! They shouldn't say there going to attend if they're not. Anyway so that's scupper my plans for a walk it'll be much later I think.

I've got vegetable tagine cooking in the slow cooker for tea tomorrow night and were having pulled pork tonight. So food wise I'm looking like this so far:-

B = scan bran muffin (2) fruit & yogurt
L = tomato & veggie soup with kale & lmc sausage, banana & clementines
S = not sure yet
D = pulled pork, w/m roll (hex b), tomatoes, cucumber, served with vegetables & rice, BBQ sauce (2)
A = not sure yet, maybe pancakes :)

Hello again, today has flown by, it'll soon be time for my bath and pj's. back to work tomorrow on late shifts and I've managed to sort out lunches for two more days and tea for two days also. Brett's making my fruit salad for lunch too. I was surprised I didn't think he'd want the Vegetable Tagine but he likes it and asked me to get him some naan bread to go it. None for me though I'll have couscous with mine.

Food wise,
S = fruit
D = pulled pork went well, its the first time I weighed my roll and ended up having to cut off a little bit to hit 60g, aren't I good? I had a tbsp BBQ sauce (2), rice (1), served with kale, butternut squash wedges, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots.
A = scan bran muffin (2), rest of magic pancakes (2.5), fruit & banana mullerlight & 2 maltesers (1.5)
Total syns = 11 :)

Here's my dinner & afters, lovely

Attachments

• image-3937940891.jpg
    image-3937940891.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3777198439.jpg
    image-3777198439.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 46
Oh I forgot I had added some mushrooms to it too. Loads of super free foods, hopefully the PF will come. I'm looking a little bloated as expected as its TOTM & starting to feel a little discomfort in my lower back, but a nice hot bath will soothe my muscles hopefully. :)

Good morning all :)

Hope everyone is well. Its a beautiful sunshine day here in Manchester, I fancy going for a walk later. I'm on my own for a while today, Brett gone to The Bike & Triathlon show with his pal and Sir Chris Hoy will be there too, I'm hoping this doesn't mean Brett will be coming home with a new bike or loads of new equipment, but we'll have to see.

Then he's got football but this morning he's told me the because he's leaving me on my own he's not going to the game, he's going to come home and watch it with me instead! I assured him that there was no need he can go to City but he's decided he's coming home. Which is sweet but he'll be tense from 4-6pm and I'd rather not witness all the tension or the language that will follow if Man City lose today!

Anyway enough about him, the TOTM Fairy arrived very early this morning, I knew she was coming of course and whilst I'm heavy as normal, I don't feel drained of energy so far so I've made some tomato veggie soup inspired from mrstore and added kale to it as inspired by Kay so hoping it'll be a nice lunch for the next couple of days. I've also made scan bran carrot cake muffins for snacks & now I'm going to pop to Aldi for a few bits. :):):)

The pictures have made my mouth water.:drool: I wish someone would invent 'smelly-vision' so that we could enjoy the aroma too! ;)

H xx

Heather that made me smile. :):)

Good morning! What another beautiful sunshine morning. I've not been out yet but will be heading out very soon. I'm on late shifts so I'll probably be tired later but I'm going to the gym for a workout & catch up with some friends. I've just had the new oat so simple porridge multigrain, its a new healthy extra b choice. Its nice too, you can get them in three flavours, I had the honey one it is a grainy taste but I enjoyed it.

I made it with water & added fruit. Right off to the gym I'll see you later xx

Attachments

• image-2274507997.jpg
    image-2274507997.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2592135987.jpg
    image-2592135987.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 61
Heather that made me smile. :):)

Good morning! What another beautiful sunshine morning. I've not been out yet but will be heading out very soon. I'm on late shifts so I'll probably be tired later but I'm going to the gym for a workout & catch up with some friends. I've just had the new oat so simple porridge multigrain, its a new healthy extra b choice. Its nice too, you can get them in three flavours, I had the honey one it is a grainy taste but I enjoyed it.

I made it with water & added fruit. Right off to the gym I'll see you later xx

Wooooowwwwww! I see there is an original, honey and museli flavour - are they all included as HExB?! If so, that's amazing! I need to stock up!

Have a lovely morning at the gym and catching up with friends :) xx

Yes you can Lil, she posted it on our groups FB page. I've not had porridge in months (other than in pancakes) so it made a lovely quick change. Might get the fruit muesli one in a couple of weeks. Enjoy eating your new hex b :)

Well I'm back from the gym and I had a lovely morning. Work out done but no catch up with friends didn't see anyone really. Never mind less distraction more focus. I even ran for the first time in a really long time. It was a slow run but I wanted to test my back so ran at 5.5mph for 16 mins after a 10 minute walk at 2.0 incline and I'm pleased to say my back held up pretty good. I think I'm going to maybe do a run once a week to build up, this sunshine is making me want to do more and to think I ran a race two years ago. Body combat was good too so exercise challenge done! Go me! :):):)

Food today is Green:-

B = Oat so simple Multigrain (hex b) made with water, berries
L = scrambled eggs, baked tomatoes, mushrooms & baked beans, plus two spoonfuls of tagine
S = fruit salad & yogurt, scan bran muffin (2),
D = vegetable tagine, salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots, peppers, cheese (hex a)
A = maybe a hi fi bar (hex b) & latte (hex a) I used a little milk in my porridge so I've got 310 ml left of skimmed milk

Total syns (2) maybe some french fries for (4) making it 6 for the day. Must drink lots today if I can

Attachments

• image-460116671.jpg
    image-460116671.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 237
  • image-2661098329.jpg
    image-2661098329.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1623352526.jpg
    image-1623352526.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2386858743.jpg
    image-2386858743.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2192239628.jpg
    image-2192239628.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image-2283049823.jpg
    image-2283049823.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 54
Whenever I used to have back problems, I used to find exercise really helped. They say the worst thing you can do is rest too much as you will seize up. Glad it's feeling ok! x

Aww thanks Katie, I've been doing the exercises my physio suggested which has helped loads but wanted to try running again, I really enjoyed it. How ru?

I use to run outside. My bf loves running he got me into it. Was getting upto 8 miles 2yrs ago, I'm a long way from that now & don't miss the shin splints but I'd like to be able to around 5 comfortably. Xx

Nice to hear you enjoyed your run xx

Back