Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good morning, I'm very tired I've still not sorted Brett's card out yet, moonpig have loads of options and that why I can't decide. :confused: Going to the shops tomorrow as I'm off and then I'll have to choose something as I'm running out of time.

Anyway I'm trying to find the energy for my exercise, I'm dressed ready for it but I want to go to bed. On the plus side I think the TOTM fairy might be leaving me slowly, leaving me with a big belly, a headache & a little weak. Cheers for that, at least its sunshine and its my last shift for two days yay! :D

How's everyone else? Think I'll have another cuppa :coffee:

I always love having a nose around paperchase's card selection... or if you have a scribblers?! You're guaranteed to get something in there :)

Are you looking forward to your day off tomorrow? We have a 4 day week next week (Monday off for St Patrick's day) and I can't wait! xx

Another cuppa is good whilst you consider the gym, did you manage to get there?

Afternoon Cookie :wavey:,

Thank you so much for your kind words of support on my diary, I really appreciate it. You broke everything down so simply, I loved it :hug99: . I have bookmarked the page for future reference, your list was so damn good ! :) That's going to be my `go to list ' when I'm down. Thanks so much again your a fab friend to have :thankyou: .

Just catching up on your dairy and finding loads of thinspiration on here ! Go Cookie ! :party0011: Your doing so well with keeping up with all the exercises. I'm sure you'll be having another fab loss on Thursday ! Your foodage looks great as always. Hope your having a smashing day hun :) .

Kay xx

I managed to get 55 mins exercise in, phew it was hard work I do exercise but I have to say it finding the 40/40 challenge quite difficult, I suppose that's why its a challenge really! Normally I'd exercise 3-4 times per week for around 45 minutes to an 1hr. But having to do at least 40 mins e dry day except Sundays is tough and this is only Day 8, I shall persevere. Wouldn't it be great to lose 40lbs by the end of the 40 days - wow now that'd be something.

Going to paper chase for Brett's card thanks Lil, how are you Michelle? Xx

I'm super duper thanks, its a lovely day here & I sit near the window so can look out! I'm taking Lydia to the opticians tonight so she can collect her glasses, I also need to have a chat with her about budgeting, she got a bit behind round Christmas time & I paid for a few things & put them on her 'tab' but she's not made any effort to pay the tab off & her flight to Thassos is on there as well, I know I can afford it but it's not the point.

Phew that was a bit of a waffle for a simple question! x

Food today is Green:-
Much the same as yesterday really but very tasty all the same. Yum! :):)

B = banana, clementine scan bran muffin (2) & yogurt
L = tomato & vegetable soup, (there was only 1/2 a bowl left!) fruit salad & yogurt
S = hi fi Xmas pud bar (hex b) & clementine, French fries (4)
D = vegetable tagine, last bit :( double cheese (2 x hex a), salad (leaves, carrot, cucumber, radish, tomato, peppers)
A = scan bran muffin (2) last one! :( fruit & yogurt,

If I'm hungry after that I'll have another hi fi bar (hex b) later or prunes
Total syns = 8 :)

I'll have to cook tomorrow I've run out of everything! Maybe a spinach & mushroom cannelloni for tomorrow night, rice pud or more scan bran muffins? Decisions decisions
Off to work now so cu later if I can
Have a good day xxx

I'm super duper thanks, its a lovely day here & I sit near the window so can look out! I'm taking Lydia to the opticians tonight so she can collect her glasses, I also need to have a chat with her about budgeting, she got a bit behind round Christmas time & I paid for a few things & put them on her 'tab' but she's not made any effort to pay the tab off & her flight to Thassos is on there as well, I know I can afford it but it's not the point.

Phew that was a bit of a waffle for a simple question! x

Good luck with, I don't envy you at all. Its hard saying no to your kids, but you've a great relationship with them so I'm sure it'll be fine. Xx

Afternoon Cookie :wavey:,

Thank you so much for your kind words of support on my diary, I really appreciate it. You broke everything down so simply, I loved it :hug99: . I have bookmarked the page for future reference, your list was so damn good ! :) That's going to be my `go to list ' when I'm down. Thanks so much again your a fab friend to have :thankyou: .

Just catching up on your dairy and finding loads of thinspiration on here ! Go Cookie ! :party0011: Your doing so well with keeping up with all the exercises. I'm sure you'll be having another fab loss on Thursday ! Your foodage looks great as always. Hope your having a smashing day hun :) .

Kay xx

Hello :)
Your welcome Kay, I'm off to work so I'll pop back later if I can, glad you've come through that moment though you had us all worried there! Xxx

Afternoon cookie... Food sounds yum... Make sure you send some in my direction! :p

Hope work goes ok.... Give Bo a little tap on the bonnet from her Aunty Kathryn :D

Food looks lovely, love days where you use leftovers. Hope work goes ok

Good luck with, I don't envy you at all. Its hard saying no to your kids, but you've a great relationship with them so I'm sure it'll be fine. Xx

I've had the chat, all went well, she paid off £20 today & will pay off some more tomorrow when she gets paid, I know it's hard for her as she is only on minimum wage & likes to go out at the weekend, but it's the real world & you can't have it all!!!!

The recipe is one of those sw booklets you get with the magazine. I'm at work now but I'll check to see which one it's in tomorrow

Work is not fun but just under 4hrs to go yay! :)

Hi Cookie,

I've been using the vegetable tagine recipe from the 'Around The World in 30 Dishes' booklet - is that the same one you've been using? It's super-delicious and I'm sort of addicted to it at the moment! I had to leave out the smoked paprika and turmeric because I'd run out, and I also used only superfree veg (left out the potato, peas and chickpeas but added courgettes and pumpkin) so that I can eat it on Red or Green as a free food. I also add chilli powder, and chopped chillis to make it super-hot - I just luuurrrve hot and spicy food!! :eating: :D

H xx

Good afternoon. At wi I gained 2.5lbs! Undeserved but I'll persevere I'm determined to get a good loss next week. Xx

Ah cookie it's totm fairy playing a wicked spell. It will be gone next week

Good afternoon. At wi I gained 2.5lbs! Undeserved but I'll persevere I'm determined to get a good loss next week. Xx

Oh no Cookie, that doesn't sound right, I bet that's water weight, defo TOTM that's done that . Hope your ok hun .

Hugs Kay xx

I'm ok actually, I'm disappointed obviously but I know I've had a really good week, I've done all I can but TOTM makes it hard for me to lose weight.

On the plus side I gained 3lbs last month TOTM week so 0.5lb less this month, maybe a smaller gain next month? :)

I'm ok actually, I'm disappointed obviously but I know I've had a really good week, I've done all I can but TOTM makes it hard for me to lose weight.

On the plus side I gained 3lbs last month TOTM week so 0.5lb less this month, maybe a smaller gain next month? :)

I think you will go through a similar pattern to most of us girls, the week after your TOTM, you'll shed the water weight and have a nice big loss :p. I've got my fingers crossed for you already :D . I'm glad your taking it so well, something I need to learn on gain weeks :) . How has the rest of your day been hun and how's Bo doing ? :7600:

Kay xx

I think you will go through a similar pattern to most of us girls, the week after your TOTM, you'll shed the water weight and have a nice big loss :p. I've got my fingers crossed for you already :D . I'm glad your taking it so well, something I need to learn on gain weeks :) . How has the rest of your day been hun and how's Bo doing ? :7600:

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I don't like gaining weight but after last month, when I was angry and so upset about it, it felt like it was consuming me if that makes sense, and the thing is I didn't feel any better for it. I'm not doing that again.

Yes I gained weight and all being really well next week I'll lose some weight. Thats what I'm focusing on, thats what I want. My challenge this week is to get back in the 9s again and stay there. :):):):) maybe we should have a minis sweep stake? Winner wins a box of hi fi light bars! Xx

Back