Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Cookie, you've drank more soup then the lot of us on the challenge lol. Well done, hope you have a super duper loss tomorrow hun ! :D

Kay xx

Night, night

Good afternoon :) is lost 1.5lbs at wi, very happy with that

I'm rushing off again as I'm in work very shortly until midnight will try and pop back on if I'm able otherwise it'll be tomorrow. I'm off Good Friday so it's no meat for us
Today's food is EE:-

B = banana & satsuma
L = falafel & egg salad with mayo (0.5)
S = fruit salad & yogurt
D = beef lasagne (1) sweet potato chips & salad, mayo (0.5)
A = latte (hex a), carrot muffin (2), either prunes or a bar for my hex b, not sure yet!

Total = 4 syns but I don't need the extra until Sunday as I've got a huge Easter egg

Hope everyone is well and having a great day.

Attachments

• image-145929793.jpg
    image-145929793.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 37
Well done on the loss cookie! Have a great day!

Boo I seem to have missed the post about your loss, that's a brill loss well done, food sounds yummy as does saving syns for an egg.

I've got a pistachio dark chocolate egg with orange balls, hmmmmmmmmmmm, that will need to be hidden so I don't eat it in one go and you know what if I could eat it & lose the lbs for next WI I would:rolleyes: x

Good morning everyone :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter break so far. I was off yesterday so Brett & I went to the gym, shopping food and cinema it was a lovely day. Ate a little more than planned but it was nice all the same. I'm working tonight but then i'm off for the rest of Easter and I'm looking forward to some Easter Egg tomorrow.

Good Fridays food:-
Green
B = fruit salad & banana
L = 2 poached eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1/4 quorn sausage (0.5) 1/2 has brown (1)
I actually didn't mind the quorn sausage at all!
S = latte (hex a) weetabix muffin (2), fruit, hi fi bar (1/2 hex b)
D = 1/4 chips (4.5) mushrooms & onion,
A = dried apricots (hex b) yogurt, 1/3 of graze light brownie bit (2.5)

Total syns = 10.5

I think I'm having falafel for lunch with salad but not sure on tea yet

Right were off out but I'll come back later xx

Back