Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Cracking food again today Cookie :) Grrr to getting wet and not getting in till late... Oh and booo to having to be in work at 7 in the morning.... Sleep well xx

The finished piece.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1399760857854.jpg
    1399760857854.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 64
Hi Michelle,

We've not booked the Miami trip yet, the rep at monarch says it'd be cheaper to book it once we arrive in Florida. We plan to do 2 days there for £268 total so anything less than that when we arrive is a bonus :) very exciting. Xx

You could drive to Miami, it's a fair way, but the roads are brill & there are plenty of rest rooms along the way. We used to stay in Orlando for a week then drive down to the Everglades for a week & then back for our flight home, so it is doable. xx

Good evening :)

I hope everyone has had a good day so far. We're very happy in our house, Brett said he's come home to the house of champions! Manchester City won the cup & my team won promotion to the Championship league as champions so woo hoo! :):):):) sorry acc!

I was home a little late too as we got kept on incase it kicked off at the game and had to rush to the Ethiad, I just wanted to come home and was eventually relieved. Phew! Brett was at the game and got home at 7pm so we've had a late tea but yummy.

I'll do a round robin then update my food xxx

We aren't mentioning the Championship in the Bullock household... There might be tears! X

from the dark side with love...xx

Aww really? Notts County sorry Chelle, if its an consolation, wolves had back to back relegations so double heart ache for me xx

Evening lovely Cookie - glad your home and all cosy with Brett. Can't comment on footie as I dont like it lol but sounds like your both well happy :D x

Thanks Texty, I do like football but I prefer it on match of the day as you only get about 10 mins of each game which is plenty for me! It means a lot to Brett and his kids though so all happy folk today. :):)

You could drive to Miami, it's a fair way, but the roads are brill & there are plenty of rest rooms along the way. We used to stay in Orlando for a week then drive down to the Everglades for a week & then back for our flight home, so it is doable. xx

I like the idea of that, not sure if we'll go back to florida so it'd be good to see as much as we can but get a fair bit of rest too, we'll look into extra bits when we get there, they'll probably be another mini hen & stag night there so we need to save a fair bit if cash,
What was the Everglades like? Xx

Aww really? Notts County sorry Chelle, if its an consolation, wolves had back to back relegations so double heart ache for me xx

Oh not me Kev his beloved Liverpool came second ( which I think is a big improvement on last years 7th!) But he is gutted... xx

Hi glad to hear you are home. Glad it's a happy household city deserved the title even my husband who is staunch Liverpool says so.

Food is Green :-

B = 2 boiled eggs & banana
L = porridge (hex a&b) fruit & yogurt
S = pineapple & latte (hex a)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399838071.843838.jpg
D = LMC red onion sausages, beans, eggs, tomatoes mushrooms, butternut squash. Gorgeous
A = rhubarb 1.5, yogurt & hi fi salted caramel bar (hex b)

Oh here's tea

Also had 4 m&m's (4)
Total syns = 5.5 :)
Pretty good xx

Bath time, so bye for now xx

Attachments

• image-492183483.jpg
    image-492183483.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 37
Oh not me Kev his beloved Liverpool came second ( which I think is a big improvement on last years 7th!) But he is gutted... xx

Gutted! They're in the champions league now, lots to be proud of, they've done very well he should be happy they've beaten their biggest rivals Man Utd so tell Kev to turn that frown upside down haha.

Xx

Another yummy food day cookie... Fancy cooking something for me?? :D although it'd have to wait until next week as I'm all planned up until the weekend lol xx

Ooh tiger, I like the look of your kebab, mmm was it really good and is it easy to make? Xx

It was very easy. I was surprised! My son wants me to make ir again. I won't be going kebab shop no more!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back