Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hola Chica - loving the pics. Looks and sounds like a fab time was had. We could be twins lol Picture 073.jpg

Looks like you had a great time Cookie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Tiger

I had a great time in London, didn't realise it was your neck of the woods we could've done with a guide & it would've been lovely to meet you xx :)

We're staying at the Union Jack Club..near waterloo station.. x

Ooh well I don't know where that is really but it sounds central. We stayed near Euston and will probably do the same when we next go although it could be a while yet. Enjoy it though xx

Evening cookie sounds like you had a great weekend !

I've stayed there.... When I was 11 lol. Xx

Maybe we should do a minis meet there if any of the London minis can out us up? Its been many years since I've been and couldn't remember it looking like it did when I was last there xx

Lovely pics from London! Glad you had a great time hun xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Dizzy
It was so good, weather was ok too, dry & mild Friday, sunshine then rain then sunshine again Saturday dry & sunny Sunday. Top xx

Loving the pics, the weather looks fab, nice & bright, my dad lives in London when I visit I forget there are so many wonderful places to see x

Shall we all go and visit your dad? If you've time when you go visit him you could have a look around, it was very busy everywhere, the national museum was heaving! Xx

Hello again :)

To round off the bank holiday weekend we've been out to the cinema this afternoon. Went to see X-Men future past. It was really really good it was brilliant watching some excellent British actors together. Highly recommended.
I also decided to try a Red Day after the success of a few minis too, I cocked up a bit by having a mini corn on the cob but I'm using syns for that. So here we go

Red :-
B = fruit & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401128725.382121.jpg
L = latte, hi fi salted caramel (a+b), fruit & mini corn (5)
S = melon & pineapple
D = double turkey burgers, cheese, roll (a+b), salad, egg topped flat mushroom
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401128636.690912.jpg
A = yogurt & monster stix caramel & chocolate (2.5)

Total syns = 7.5
A's = cheese & milk
B's = hi fi bar & w/m roll

Food looks really nice cookie :) sounds like you've had a lovely bank holiday :) think we should have more of them throughout the year!!! :D
When are you back in work? X

Shall we all go and visit your dad? If you've time when you go visit him you could have a look around, it was very busy everywhere, the national museum was heaving! Xx

Oh yes that would be brill, his wife is from the Philippines and an amazing cook, she does a yummy noodle dish, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm In my travel mag they advertise so interesting exhibitions at museums & I often think I should go, but just don't make the effort. x

Food looks really nice cookie :) sounds like you've had a lovely bank holiday :) think we should have more of them throughout the year!!! :D
When are you back in work? X

I'm going to work in the morning, 7-4 this week. I've just prepared my breakfast for the morning too. Hope it's good, I've made overnight oats layer with some frozen berries. I'm just using 15g of oats though not sure what the suns will be. If I don't like it I've got a fruit salad. Xxx

Oh yes that would be brill, his wife is from the Philippines and an amazing cook, she does a yummy noodle dish, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm In my travel mag they advertise so interesting exhibitions at museums & I often think I should go, but just don't make the effort. x

We walked along the Thames, went past the Tate Modern, the south bank is lovely. So much money is needed to see it all & you can't do it all in a weekend. If you want any extra company when you go, count me in. Xx

Back