Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Food,looks yummy x

Thank you. I'm enjoying my food this week so far.

I met up with my friend for lunch and she had her little boy with her Sam, as I missed his birthday last week I treated them both. Had a fair bit to catch up on but I stayed on plan. I had SE in mind but not sure if I've enough super free in so any tips would be great. To be on the safe side I'm sticking with one of each hex although I'm yet to have my 'a' choice.

B = doughnut peache & 2plums

L = salmon salad no dressing but vinegar, peach & yogurt when I got home,
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407781708.689169.jpg

S = melon & berries, mini bag space raiders beef (3)

D = chicken tikka masala (chicken, mushrooms, peppers, grated carrots, onions) butternut squash, spinach leaves & rice, it was gorgeous.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407781833.496982.jpg

A = 300g canned apples (b) & 2 yogurts. You get a lot of apple for your hex but the can held 385g so I've still some in the fridge
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407781906.418484.jpg

Total syns = 3 but I think I'll have either half my freddo & milky drink or maybe a hot choc with milk so will probably end on 8

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi cookie sounds like a lovely day. Breakfast and lunch look good for se. Not sure about dinner though think it depends on how much chicken was in the curry as everything else is super free. Curry looks yummy though

Hi cookie sounds like a lovely day. Breakfast and lunch look good for se. Not sure about dinner though think it depends on how much chicken was in the curry as everything else is super free. Curry looks yummy though

Thanks Jen, I did have my doubts really so thanks for giving it the once over, I'm glad I've not gone over that's the bonus of saving your hex's for the evening isn't it? I'll do the same tomorrow as I'm out with the hen night girls for tea, so I'll do 2/3 super free with brekkie & lunch and then see what tea will be. I know we're going TC but other than that I don't know where we'll be eating. I'm not worried though it'll probably be an EE day and the girls are use to me asking for modifications! Xx

Yes I always save my hexxtras fir evening because then I know what day I am in! Sure you will be fine in the TC, I always ask fir life rations too. I said to my friend today I will order and ask these questions and she said it's ok I will ask them and she knew I wouldn't want a creamy sauce without me saying anything!

Aww it's lovely to go out with friends who are supportive.

I go with a friend who is naturally a "perfect" size, smaller than I will ever be but she is really good.

She always let's me have one chip off her plate so I don't order any.

True friend :)

True friends are a blessing.

Well I'm now not sure if we'll still be meeting up now, Becca husband has just come out of hospital with his knee and it looks like they nearly ended back in A&E last night too. I'm not sure what exactly has happened as I've not seen her but she's a doubt for tonight so not sure if we're rescheduling just yet.

Food wise
B = fruit salad & yogurt
L = salad or soup or omelette I'm just not sure yet
D = not sure
Hex's again not sure :(

I'm not liking today so far as I've no real plan other than loads of super free.
I've also got some of mums clothes to take to charity shop and then Brett and I have the dentist at 3.35pm, I also need to look for a new microwave.

Anyway I'll let you know when I know
Have a good day xx

Good evening sorry its so late, I'm just out the bath after getting in from tea out with the girls. The 3 of us met up and had a nice evening although Becca was sorely missed.

I didn't get much done at all today, didn't get to the charity shop, didn't get to Tesco so not looked at any microwaves but we did attend our Dentist appointment so 1 out of 3 things done, could've been worse. Dentist said I need to start flossing 2 x per week to reduce plaque, otherwise she's happy and I'm due back in 9ms time :)

Food wise is SE but please give it the once over I case I've not got enough super free

B = fruit salad

L = cheese omelette (hex a), tomatoes, mushrooms & peppers, ketchup (1), fruit & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407881596.685551.jpg

S = banana, peach, crisps (4)

D = meal at Giraffe ~ grilled prawn & chicken salad with mango, I omitted the avocado, nuts & dressing. Hex b for oil (learnt this from Jen!) steamed veg

A = whilst the girls had lovely chocolate brownies I had a graze pack lemon poppy cake (4) & hi fi light bar

Total syns = 8
Hex a = cheese
Hex b = oil / hi fi light bar

Good evening sorry its so late, I'm just out the bath after getting in from tea out with the girls. The 3 of us met up and had a nice evening although Becca was sorely missed.

I didn't get much done at all today, didn't get to the charity shop, didn't get to Tesco so not looked at any microwaves but we did attend our Dentist appointment so 1 out of 3 things done, could've been worse. Dentist said I need to start flossing 2 x per week to reduce plaque, otherwise she's happy and I'm due back in 9ms time :)

Food wise is SE but please give it the once over I case I've not got enough super free

B = fruit salad

L = cheese omelette (hex a), tomatoes, mushrooms & peppers, ketchup (1), fruit & yogurt
View attachment 149623

S = banana, peach, crisps (4)

D = meal at Giraffe ~ grilled prawn & chicken salad with mango, I omitted the avocado, nuts & dressing. Hex b for oil (learnt this from Jen!) steamed veg

A = whilst the girls had lovely chocolate brownies I had a graze pack lemon poppy cake (4) & hi fi light bar

Total syns = 8
Hex a = cheese
Hex b = oil / hi fi light bar

Food looks great Cookie - well done resisting whilst you were out. That's some willpower you have girl lol. Id say youve had a good SE day but its a while since I did it x

Food looks yummy and def a se day! I admire you taking your own dessert! Hope you have a good day

Thank you I was very determined this week, and it paid off. At wi yesterday I lost 2.5lbs :)
6lbs to go. Planning another SE day today
B = fruit salad, banana & yogurt
L = egg & butternut squash salad
S = fruit
D = bolognaise on bulgar wheat, carrots, broccoli, butternut squash, spinach
A = not sure

Hex a = cheese & milk
Hex b = pistachios?

Right off to work see you all later on if I'm it late like last night xx

Well done cookie great loss. Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com