Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good morning

I'm not sure what I'm eating today but I'm aiming for a 100% day each day this weekend.

Brett's made a start on painting the downstairs he's doing two or three coats of white before he outs the colour on and he wants me out the way for an hour so. I offer d to go out and do the shopping but he likes us to do it together when he's home.

I'm going to finish my brew, do a bit of exercise then we'll go and get the shopping and I'll treat my man to a nice lunch out and maybe a fancy coffee at Starbucks. We've got a coupon so we'll buy one and get the other one free between 2-5pm.

Then it's football, tea at home and then we're off out tonight.

Breakfast = banana, fruit platter & egg muffin - Brett had the last two says they're lovely!

Lunch = chicken salad out at the pub or jacket with cheese & beans with we go Costco instead, followed by more fruit

Snacks = fruit, yogurt, latte (depending on lunch or syns)

Dinner = maybe some pasta with the left over veg from yesterday

Afters = hi fi light bars

Right I'd better move my butt! Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening hope you have had a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning
Had a great day yesterday, did the food shopping as planned we'll sort of, I forgot some things so will go to Aldi today to top up.
Went to see the Kooks last night and they were excellent, had a wee dance and a good time.
Came home from the gig hungry, Brett got on the Pringles, I got on berries & yogurts so ended up syns for the day as 10.5

Pleased with that.

Today we're going to the cinema this afternoon to watch Night Crawler at 3pm and then will have tea. I've also got my builder coming at 12 to measure up the floor as we need new flooring so it all flows through the house, it's two different types at the moment emphasised more now the wall's gone. Hoping it's not going to be too expensive but I've a feeling it might be

So food today is EE or Green

Breakfast = banana & persimmon

Lunch = scrambled egg, mushrooms, beans & tomato or mugshot & veggies (I'm undecisive today)

Snack = latte, scan bran bun (2) fruit, yogurt

Dinner = tea out so saving my heb for that though I'm not sure what I fancy really.

Afters = cooked apple (2), yogurt, graze cake (4)

Hea = milk
Heb = ?

Syns = 8 so far

Morning Cookie - hope the building works are coming along - what are you having do e. For so e reason a lot if your posts are showing up as blanks in my ipad. Hope all is going well xx

Hi Sharon, it's good to see you back

We had the wall taken down between the living room and dining room so it's one big room but it's a mess! Brett's been painting this weekend just white wash as we've colour to cover up and the new plaster seems to soak it all up, then he plans to put the colour on tomorrow. He's been a bit cheeky about it too, I said I'm happy to do some painting, I painted the house myself when I bought it (I bought it on my own before I met him), anyway Brett says yeah but you know how to paint so I'd rather just do it!

I'm not bothered though if he's happy to get on with it, fine! Xx

Wow well done last night having berries & yogurt whilst Brett had Pringles, that can't have been easy.

i hope you enjoyed the film x

It was indeed but two yogurts later and berries and I felt fine so go me! I planned my high syn treat for Sunday so didn't want to spoil it yesterday xx

I'm back from the cinema, we went to see Night crawlers and I have to say I didn't like the film, Jake Gyllenhall plays some sicko creep and I just felt unsettled throughout. Ewww.... Brett liked it and it was intriguing but just wrong.

Then we came out to go for tea and I wasn't that hungry and Brett wanted a kfc instead so we came home, but then Brett changed his mind about kfc and just wanted a sandwich.

So food today ended like this:-
Green:-

Breakfast = banana & persimmon

Lunch = mugshot, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower & sprouts, SW mini quiche

Snack = skinny latte (a) & scan bran bun (2)

Dinner = 2 SW mini quiches, beans & bread (b)

Afters = shared honey comb tiffin (17) I had 2/3rds Brett wasn't that keen, yogurt & apple (2)

Total syns = 21 I've still an hea & heb so might count the apple as second b, even though it isn't a full portion I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours.

Right time for a bath, I'm on earlies this week, I've a lamb curry in the slow cooker ready for tomorrow I've added mushrooms and spinach to it too. Back later xx

Oh lamb curry sounds delicious can I pop by for tea?

Well done sounds like you have made really good choices this weekend.

Good evening lovely ladies

I have to say I'm feeling pretty good for a Monday. I've had the best food weekend SW wise for ages and it's invigorating, wow that's a big word for me! But it feels good as I still enjoyed my treat. Everyone is welcome to come for food just let me know

Today has been EE:-

Breakfast = fruit platter & banana

Lunch = chicken salad with mayo (1) butternut squash, berries & yogurt

Snack = mini flake (4), latte (a)

Dinner = lamb curry, rice (1), spinach leaves and butternut squash. Curry was gorgeous if a little too spicy

Afters = 2x scan bran buns (b) fruit & yogurt,

Total syns = 6,
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Struggling to drink as much water now it's cold though but getting through lots of black tea so that's not too bad.

Food sounds yummy. Glad you feel positive

Evening Cookie - love the positive Monday feeling you have going on. Well done sticking to plan you will be rewarded at WI xxx

Good evening

I'm rather tired this week, but that's just how I am when I'm on my week of 5 early shifts. Had a busy day in work and then came home and made pizza! It was so good, I saved up my my hex's especially for it by having a red day. Brett wanted pizza so I thought I'd give it a go whilst he has his normal pizza but then he said he wanted my pizza too and said he really enjoyed it.
Now though I'm sat down watching TV waiting for my bath.

Food is Red:-

B = scan bran bun (2), banana, berries, grapes and yogurt

L = chicken salad with pickles & Mayo (1), persimmon and yogurt

S = fruit platter, mini curly wurly (4)

D = 1.5 homemade pizza (a + b) mushrooms, courgettes, peppers & lean bacon, salad

A = cooked Apple (2), yogurt

Total Syns = 9
Hea = cheese
Heb = b free wrap

Good evening 

I'm rather tired this week, but that's just how I am when I'm on my week of 5 early shifts. Had a busy day in work and then came home and made pizza! It was so good, I saved up my my hex's especially for it by having a red day. Brett wanted pizza so I thought I'd give it a go whilst he has his normal pizza but then he said he wanted my pizza too and said he really enjoyed it.
Now though I'm sat down watching TV waiting for my bath.

Food is Red:-

B = scan bran bun (2), banana, berries, grapes and yogurt

L = chicken salad with pickles & Mayo (1), persimmon and yogurt

S = fruit platter, mini curly wurly (4)

D = 1.5 homemade pizza (a + b) mushrooms, courgettes, peppers & lean bacon, salad

A = cooked Apple (2), yogurt

Total Syns = 9
Hea = cheese
Heb = b free wrap

Food sounds yummy today hun xx mmmm pizza

Back