Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening, thank you all for your kind words, I didn't manage to get back on last night and I'm very late again tonight, I need a time keeping fairy for my minis chat!

Anyway I was fine food wise yesterday and work was quite good today. In my office at Christmas time, we usually do hampers for our vulnerable or lonely members of community who have become a victim of crime or could be. Normally they are usually elder members of the community that get out forward for a hamper but this year there's a couple of single parent families too.

Today I had the pleasure of going to collect some donations from the Trafford Centre as myself and colleague asked for freebies! I wasn't very comfortable at first but was amazed by the generosity of LUSH, Thorntons and The Body Shop so it'll be really nice to provide something for those who have not very much or are alone. I couldn't imagine having nothing or no one at Christmas, we are also doing a Christmas lunch on Friday for 30 older community members which I've been invited to attend - but it's my teams Christmas do on Friday so I can't make it. Probably would've been less syns than what I'll eat on Friday night

So food today before bed, I see:-

Breakfast = fruit platter, banana, scan bran bun (2)

Snack = small skinny latte (a) syrup (2)

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, yogurt

Dinner = chilli con carne, rice, spinach & butternut squash, tomatoes (gorgeous) garlic bread end bit (4)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418250486.995035.jpg

Afters = berries & grapes, yogurts

Supper = 2 hi fi lights (b) advent choc (1.5)

Total syns = 9.5
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi's

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Dinner looks lovely and those hampers sound like a really nice idea x

Afternoon , glad to hear that people were so generous. Hope you are having a good day x

Good evening.
I woke up today to find MN arrived in the night, (4 days early) and at wi I gained 1.5lbs. Thought I'd had a pretty good week too really but not to worry onwards and downwards with the weight.

Anyway, I arrived in work to find that a Day Centre on my beat has been burnt down, I can't believe it, such a blow to the community and all those who use it. Somehow it doesn't feel like our Xmas meal and hamper will quite do it! Early indications suggest its likely recklessness rather than arson. Thankfully no one has been burnt but a lot of people relied on that centre so it's a huge blow. I'm sorry I feel like I've had something to moan about all week. I'll improve I will!

Back to wi, I'm fine about it as I more often than not always gain when it's my star week. I have my Xmas do tomorrow night and so that is where my danger lies, it's a buffet so potential for lots of naughty food but I will do my best. In fact tomorrow is a start to a busy weekend.

Friday is Xmas do then onto the arena to see Kasabian! Can't wait
Saturday - my sister is staying over for a girls night in whilst Brett's out at a gig. I'm doing us a corn beef hash in slow cooker
Sunday were having tea out with the kids as we've not done it last month. That'll be a pub tea.
Actually it has the potential of being a rather synful weekend but I'll make good choices.

Food today :- Green

Breakfast = scan bran buns (b) fruit platter

Lunch = veg soup, fruit & yogurt

Snack = hi fi lights (b), latte (a)

Dinner = jacket cheese (a) beans, salad, 1/2 slice pizza slice (4)

Afters = mince pie (11) my first one

Total = 15 syns
Hea = cheese / milk
Heb = scan bran / hi fi ☺️

Oh cookie I saw it in the news didnt realise it was your best. It's awful isn't it.

Sorry about therein but you know it's what your body does at this time of the month. Sound like you have a nice weekend ahead and some good plans. Good you enjoyed your first mince pie I had mine yesterday and it was yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen, it was a shock and apparently it took the fire service a very long time to get it under control. Could've been a lot worse.
It's funny with our bodies, I've been feeling fine all day but for the last hour or so I'm feeling very drained and delicate, an early night for me tonight I'm shattered. I'm supposed to be beautifying myself for tomorrow night but I've no energy xx

Thanks acc, MN is the one visitor you can't just turn around and say, "thanks but no thanks" she rules! Xx

Morning have a lovely day

Good morning, somebody slap me please!

It's fair to say I've been off plan since my Xmas do Friday night and have eaten bad food all weekend, this morning being the exception. I also stepped on the scales and I'm up 3.5lbs since wi on Thursday. not sure what I'm doing!

Part of me is thinking should I even bother trying to follow plan for the rest of the week as there's no way I can lose weight this week. I wish I could say I feel really horrible and sick after my naughty food but if I'm honest I feel fine and I enjoyed it, I didn't enjoy the feeling of being fat and the thirst that followed salty Pringles.

I'm having a serious struggle / self sabotage state of mind, meal out tonight too! please help! Xx

Good morning, somebody slap me please! It's fair to say I've been off plan since my Xmas do Friday night and have eaten bad food all weekend, this morning being the exception. I also stepped on the scales and I'm up 3.5lbs since wi on Thursday. not sure what I'm doing! Part of me is thinking should I even bother trying to follow plan for the rest of the week as there's no way I can lose weight this week. I wish I could say I feel really horrible and sick after my naughty food but if I'm honest I feel fine and I enjoyed it, I didn't enjoy the feeling of being fat and the thirst that followed salty Pringles. I'm having a serious struggle / self sabotage state of mind, meal out tonight too! please help! Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Cookie .... You don't need a slap hun all that's happened is that you have enjoyed yourself and life has gotten in the way a little. Don't be so harsh on yourself your normally spot on so a few days off is allowed. It's hard for us all at this time of year and we could beat ourselves up with guilt but there's no point. The damage is done make the best of the next few days and start afresh after the hols if you have to. No one but you is judging chick xxx

Good afternoon x Second what Sheila says x I've gained a stone plus this year so your no where near as bad as me
Life is for living x

Good morning, somebody slap me please!

It's fair to say I've been off plan since my Xmas do Friday night and have eaten bad food all weekend, this morning being the exception. I also stepped on the scales and I'm up 3.5lbs since wi on Thursday.  not sure what I'm doing!

Part of me is thinking should I even bother trying to follow plan for the rest of the week as there's no way I can lose weight this week. I wish I could say I feel really horrible and sick after my naughty food but if I'm honest I feel fine and I enjoyed it, I didn't enjoy the feeling of being fat and the thirst that followed salty Pringles.

I'm having a serious struggle / self sabotage state of mind, meal out tonight too!  please help! Xx

Awwww it's not like you to go off plan; there may be no way you can lose weight this week but you can minimise the gain, just take each meal at at time, not the whole day, try & fit in a few success express meals with lots of superspeed foods and if you've gained it's not the end of the world life will continue & SW will still be here as will all us on here xx

Cookie .... You don't need a slap hun all that's happened is that you have enjoyed yourself and life has gotten in the way a little. Don't be so harsh on yourself your normally spot on so a few days off is allowed. It's hard for us all at this time of year and we could beat ourselves up with guilt but there's no point. The damage is done make the best of the next few days and start afresh after the hols if you have to. No one but you is judging chick xxx

Exactly, no one is judging xx

Aww thank you so much ladies, you've helped me deal with the guilt of it all! I've been out and topped up in loads of super free so will plan some SE days in with my first one being today. I'm going to plan out the rest of the week but so far I've got some butternut squash soup on the hob for lunches Monday to Wednesday. I'm actually looking forward to it. Was suppose to be going out to the out with the Brett's kids tonight but they're coming here now for fish & chips!

I'm being good, I'm doing SW chips, butternut squash chips, mushrooms, peppers & tomatoes, I'll get the chippy fish and remove the batter (as I'm not keen on it anyway) so I think that should sort me out nicely.

Thanks ladies, just sharing makes it feel less like a big pain in the butt! ☺️☺️. Xx

Back