Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Well as you know I've had a really naughty couple of days and my gain is pretty big but like everyone has said, it's about getting back on it instead of letting it spiral. You do great all other times so dont be hard on yourself for having a couple of days off x

Hello don't beat hits elf up especially if you enjoyed it and it sounds like you did.
At this time of the year I think it's about doing the plan when you can not necessarily doing it a 100%
Are you at group on Thursday? It's a taster session but I think it will help us both to stay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning

I've made the effort to come straight on this morning before I eat breakfast, Sunday was a better food day although I ended up having a small portion of chippy chips (between a 1/4 & 1/3) so counting 5.5 Syns for the chips, also changed it to an EE day as even though I had veggies with it, not convinced that meal was 2/3 of the plate. I only had one of each hex by then so stopped there but other than that felt loads better about my choices.

Today I'm planning an SE or Green Day, this is due to whether I think I can get enough super free in so I think if I SE each meal I can then that'd be a good start. Feeling more controlled.

Anyway lots to do before work, gym class, collect parcel from post office, tidy up house, possibly nip to get a present for Brett at Trafford Centre if I've got time, get tea ready to take to work and all sorts!

Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello don't beat hits elf up especially if you enjoyed it and it sounds like you did.
At this time of the year I think it's about doing the plan when you can not necessarily doing it a 100%
Are you at group on Thursday? It's a taster session but I think it will help us both to stay

Hello, I didn't realise it was taster I find them quite stressful but I'll try and come up with something, I'm off on Thursday so no rushing off planned, besides I look forward to seeing you crowned. xx

Share away ...we are all in the same boat and here for each other for the good and not so good times

Yes we are, I should keep reminding myself of that too, it helps to share. Have a good day xx

Well as you know I've had a really naughty couple of days and my gain is pretty big but like everyone has said, it's about getting back on it instead of letting it spiral. You do great all other times so dont be hard on yourself for having a couple of days off x

Thanks KBQUEEN
I'll do my best the rest of the week, good luck to you too xx

Sharing does make you feel better, that's why I love this site, if we didn't share our feelings we'd be sat at home just eating more crap & going more off plan x

You're so right, I wasn't gorging last night as I didn't feel the need to or desire, I had a nice meal and snacks and felt good, just need to keep going, xx

Here's to a good day all round x

Morning cookie!
Have a lovely day

Good afternoon

Well I managed to do a few things before I get ready for work but not all.
Gym class, done
Post office parcel collected, done
Tidy house, done
Tea ready for work, done Brett's tea is in the fridge
TC shopping, will have to go another day
I did pop to the bank for some much needed cash and buy a few bits at the local shop.

Plan to be 100% food optimising for the rest of the week
Monday is SE / Green

Breakfast = banana & grapes, scan bran bun (2)

Lunch = veg & bean soup, sprouts, fruit salad & yogurt

Snack = skinny latte (a) persimmon & strawbs

Dinner = LMC red onion sausages, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, butternut squash & sprouts, gravy (1.5)

Afters = hi fi bars (b), yogurt,

Supper = cheese on toast if I'm hungry with tomatoes (a & b)

Total syns = 3.5
Hea = milk / cheese
Heb = hi fi / bread

Have a good day xxx

I quite fancy trying those LMC sausages, menu today looks good. Have a great day x

Great advice from texty and everyone else... I think we are all in the malestrom of the festive season and all we can do is ride it out, what in the great scheme of things is a few extra pounds at this time of year? We all know how to lose weight that's why we are here on minis, but it is life, and we have to live it... So long as you are good when you can be, and pull it around after all the fun, no one is harmed in the process... xx

Good morning acc and good morning all.

Yesterday's food went to plan, just had to add 1.5 Syns for 3 prawn crackers, which funnily enough are the same syns regardless of which your plan on your on! Makes me wonder if there's any prawns in the making of them. Did feel a little sicky this morning though but not sure why, I ended up splitting my breakfast having half of it at 8 and the rest at 10am, not sure what that was all about. My tum is also very swollen out, again not sure why as I'm in no discomfort and MN has gone on away, I look like I've a wee baby growing in there (I wish!)

Never mind, planning an SE day today:-

Breakfast = scan bran bun (2) yogurt, banana, strawbs, rasp, blackberries, grapes

Snack = fruit platter, latte (a)

Lunch = butternut squash, spinach leaves

Dinner = beef & veg chilli topped on broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, butternut squash, cheese (a)

Afters = prunes (b), yogurt, mini crunchie (4)

Total syns = 6

Hea = cheese / milk
Heb = prunes / ?

Another midnight finish tonight if I'm hungry I'll have hi fi bar for supper

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hope the sick feeling and swollen tummy disappear. Have a great day x

I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling sick & your tummy is swollen, it could be part of a bug you've picked up, I'd try & have low fibre hex's if that makes sense, like skip the prunes & scan bran & have something like nuts or bread, not weetabix, just when I'm feeling bloated weetabix, prunes etc aggravate me x

Back