Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Morning cookie. Hope you are feeling better today.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hope you're feeling better today Cookie x

Hello everyone.
I'm feeling much better today thank you, and at work I have to add 1.5 Syns for a miniature twirl. I didn't have my 2nd hex a as I forgot my cheese but I didn't miss it. I finished late too worked until 1.30am due to a serious incident so I'm a little tired today but today is my last late shift then two days off

Brett's taken Friday off to take me shopping for Xmas, I don't know what I should ask for but I'm looking forward to spending some time with him.

Food today is SE Red

Breakfast = omelette, (mushrooms, tomato, onion, bacon, spinach) banana

Lunch = salmon & chicken salad, Mayo (0.5), berries

Snack = latte (a), fruit platter,

Dinner = chicken (2), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, butternut squash, gravy (1)

Afters = mini flake (4), yogurt & grapes

Total syns = 7

Hea = milk / ?
Heb = ?

Have a good day all xx

Glad you are feeling better.
Sounds like a lovely day planned with Brett

Good evening

Sorry I'm late I couldn't get on here this afternoon for some reason. At wi I lost 2lbs I'm very happy with that but surprised too as thought Friday night and Saturday nights food was just too much. Those few SE / red days really sorted me out. So I've now got 4.5lbs left to my goal.

Also in group Jen was awarded target today and that has certainly lifted everyone's spirit, plus we had a taster too so it was a great atmosphere.

Brett's off with me tomorrow so we're going into Manchester shopping and he's booked a table for lunch at Browns so looking forward to that.

Food wise today is EE:-

Breakfast = SW taster buffet, fruit

Lunch = chicken & veg, gravy (0.5),

Snack = fruit platter, 1/6 of panini (4) latte (a),

Dinner = spinach, chickpea and sweet potato curry (1) , rice, tiny bit of naan (3) 1/2 poppadum (2.5)

Afters = hi fi bars & yogurt

Total syns = 11

Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi lights

Good evening

Sorry I'm late I couldn't get on here this afternoon for some reason. At wi I lost 2lbs  I'm very happy with that but surprised too as thought Friday night and Saturday nights food was just too much. Those few SE / red days really sorted me out. So I've now got 4.5lbs left to my goal.

Also in group Jen was awarded target today and that has certainly lifted everyone's spirit, plus we had a taster too so it was a great atmosphere.

Brett's off with me tomorrow so we're going into Manchester shopping and he's booked a table for lunch at Browns so looking forward to that.

Food wise today is EE:-

Breakfast = SW taster buffet, fruit

Lunch = chicken & veg, gravy (0.5),

Snack = fruit platter, 1/6 of panini (4) latte (a),

Dinner = spinach, chickpea and sweet potato curry (1) , rice, tiny bit of naan (3) 1/2 poppadum (2.5)

Afters = hi fi bars & yogurt

Total syns = 11

Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi lights

Well done lovely thats a cracking result go you!!
Ahhh enjoy your day off/out with Brett tomorrow you deserve it xx

Alcohol calories don't count my friend says, besides you can always do a fair bit of dancing xx

Morning x well done thats a brill loss
Oh you will have to let me know about Browns as there is one in town but I have never been in x
Have a lovely day with Brett x

Morning fantastic loss and have a lovely day with Brett today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening

Home from work, yay! Well Brett and I had a lovely day yesterday, the plan was food, shopping, more food and film and it all went to plan almost, food shopping in the morning followed by a starbucks, then shopping I got two jumpers, Brett got a lotto ticket! Then we went to Brown's for a two course lunch (pics to follow) it was gorgeous too. Then we went to see the final instalment of The Hobbit in 3D HFR IMAX - don't know what that actually means but the screen looked awesome loved it! Xx

Friday

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419098111.419996.jpg
At Starbucks

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419098150.647583.jpg
Starter = roasted pumpkin soup, Brett had my bread & butter. Soup was very nice!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419098210.479619.jpg
Tea leaves in the pot, hence strainer

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419098258.824130.jpg
18hr slow cooked salted beef hash was like steak bits, potatoes, onions & courgette. Brett had my egg too

So good as above for lunch.
Breakfast = banana, bite of toastie (2)
Snack = latte & hi fi bars (a+b)
Dinner = fruit salad, banana & yogurt. Guessing syns wasn't too bad x

So I've been in work 7-5 today. Only two more shifts to go before I finish for Christmas
It's been a SE day :-

Breakfast = porridge (b) huge fruit salad & banana

Snack = persimmon, latte (a), advent choc (1.5)

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit

Dinner = lamb curry, rice, carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas, baby corn (heb oil in curry)

Afters = scan bran bun (2.5) raspberries, strawberries, grapes & yogurt

Total syns = 4
Hea = milk
Heb = oil
Still an a+b to use too if I get hungry later, curry was delicious

Think I'll aim for another SE day tomorrow as we've loads of super free in. I've got a beef stew in the slow cooker for tea tomorrow, the last portion of the soup for lunch so it's either scan bran / porridge with fruit or a veg omelet ? Not sure xx

Hello I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I've been in work this morning working a 7-5pm shift and it has been quite good too, got a fair bit done and I think the Christmas spirit is finally filtering into some of my miserable colleagues, we even managed to get a smile out the one of the Grinch's. I've got one more day to go tomorrow then off for 4 days and I can't wait I'm very excited, I'm actually sat here in my Santa hat as I type this comment

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419187844.119302.jpg

Anyway food today has been SE

Breakfast = fruit platter

Lunch = porridge, fruit salad & banana

Snack = yogurt & persimmon, treat size Cadbury's fudge (3), advent choc (1.5), latte (a)

Dinner = beef & veg casserole with spinach & butternut squash (carrots, swede, leek, onions, tomato & sprouts, potato)

Afters = scan bran buns, fruit & yogurt

Total syns = 4.5
Hea = milk / milk
Heb = porridge & scan bran

I didn't fancy my soup today and wasn't hungry when I woke up at 6am hence porridge for lunch (at 11.30am) I do feel pretty full after these success express days and I think it helped me resist all the temptation in the office, we've had Costco mince pies, Costco Danish pastries, thick chocolate covered biscuits, M&S butter biscuits, cheese platters & crackers, celebrations chocolates, toffees & all sorts. To be honest I still took the food and told people I'll save it for later once I've had something proper blah blah blah! Yesterday I came home with 5 Costco mince pies, 1 Danish pastry, 1 jam doughnut. Today I came home with celebrations, toffees, butter biscuits, thick chocolate biscuit and 2 satsumas. Brett's froze the mince pies, I do love them and will have one or half with Brett as their so big. He's eaten every thing else or will do tomorrow at work, he's saved me the satsumas though, thoughtful boy! The sweeties & choccies are in a bowl right in front of me too but I'm strong today!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419189243.891972.jpg

Monday food plan could be like this:- SE

Breakfast = fruit platter
Lunch = butternut squash soup, banana & berries pot
Dinner = beef & veg casserole with extra veggies.

Feeling pretty good, now time for a bath and a snoop round xx

Love the hat too!
You are being very strong round all that temptation not sure I could do that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back