Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Oh I hate waiting in for people rap when they are late/ don't turn up
Hope you managed to have a good day anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening

Well yesterday I was in most if the day, but we have the new floor which the fitter will be laying tomorrow at 8am. I'm really looking forward to it as the house looks a mess with dress the old floor boards. I suppose maybe we should've had them cleaned, sanded and varnished but that'd be more expense.

The old sofas have gone and whilst the house is warm, it's not cosy sitting on dining room chairs and I think we'll end up in bed quite soon Ooh err!

Yesterday Brett treated me to some new jeans, size 10 to boot!
Not sure if my pudding thighs do them any justice but they're nice jeans

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks Chelle,

Food wise I've done an EESP day:-

Breakfast = Quark, black & raspberries (p & s)

Lunch = egg, beans, tomatoes & toast. (p, s +b)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421010452.060207.jpg

Snack = diet coke gammon & satsuma, latte (a)

Dinner = chicken, gammon, butternut squash, carrots, peas, broccoli, swede, cauliflower & gravy (p, s + 3 syns)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421010661.292254.jpg

Pudding = pink & white (2.5), strawbs & satsuma, raspberries & yogurt (s +f) maltesers (2.5)

Total syns = 8
A = milk
B = bread

I've decided to have a yogurt instead of my 2nd hex b as I fancied the yogurt but other than that one pot there's been no free food. It's been a good day xx

Swit swoo and ^5 to the size 10's!!

Food looks great Cookie and im glad you got your flooring delivered and fitting is tomorrow

Boo to no sofa but bed sounds good lol x

Good afternoon

I hope we're all having a good day. My house is a tip with no floor or sofa do I don't feel ready for work.

The floor has begun though here's some before pics

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421069262.094691.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421069283.085881.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421069301.587036.jpg

I'll post some when it's nearly done. Excited! Just wish I didn't have to go to work. Never mind it all pays for the house

Right quick food update another SP day planned:-

Breakfast = strawbs, black, raspberries & quark

Lunch = diet coke gammon salad sandwich with mayo (0.5) on w/m bread (b), melon & satsuma (s + p)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421069903.214208.jpg

Snack = latte (a) melon & mini flake (4)

Dinner = SP pea and ham soup, with extra veggies (s + p) looks yuk but it's delicious! Mmm
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421069921.190476.jpg

Afters = satsuma, raspberries, & quark, (s + p) hi fi bar (b)

Total syns = 4.5
Hea = milk
Heb = bread / hi fi

Have a good day I'm on until midnight so catch you tomorrow if not before xx

Good evening

Well yesterday I was in most if the day, but we have the new floor which the fitter will be laying tomorrow at 8am. I'm really looking forward to it as the house looks a mess with dress the old floor boards. I suppose maybe we should've had them cleaned, sanded and varnished but that'd be more expense.

The old sofas have gone and whilst the house is warm, it's not cosy sitting on dining room chairs and I think we'll end up in bed quite soon Ooh err!

Yesterday Brett treated me to some new jeans, size 10 to boot!
Not sure if my pudding thighs do them any justice but they're nice jeans

Good morning, yay that's fab buying size 10 jeans, what a boost and a reminder how well you've done x

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the floor x

Morning
You look fab in those jeans and a size 10 fantastic!
I am sure the floor will look fantastic too
Have a good day

Hello everyone. I've been quite upset today I gained 4.5lbs and couldn't stop crying in group today. Jen bless her and our friend Jo stopped me from walking out and I'm very thankful to them for doing it. The amazing thing is everyone showed me a lot of love as they were so supportive and gave me lots of cuddles bless them. So here's to a good week and hopefully a nice loss too.

I'm going back to EE today too as I've missed my fat free yogurts and bananas on SP but I will aim to have at least one SP meal each day. I'm out for tea with the girls tonight and I've been visiting my friend and meeting her twins which has cheered me up no end, say please hello to Max and Georgia. 9 wks old

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421343244.963852.jpg

Xx

Oh sorry to hear you were upset Cookie x Tomorrow is a new day x It's great having a supportive group isn't it ?
The twins are gorgous, love the way she is looking at you x
See you saturday xxx

Hello cookie I was sorry to see you upset, but really glad you stayed to group and glad it helped.
The twins look gorgeous.
See you Saturday

Back