Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello cookie. Just checking you are ok? Been quiet here

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello
I'm sorry I've been quiet, I've not been myself as my dad has been poorly again and I've been quite worried, we all have however he's feeling much better today so I feel I can rest easy again for the time being.
My dad woke up on Sunday, felt really dizzy and lost his balance, mum was beside him and caught him so he didn't fall to the ground but he couldn't find his feet and he got ever so upset as he was going to church. I was at home and he felt a little better but was very low.

Yesterday he felt worse and mum ended up getting the ambulance out to him. Turns out he's got an ear infection which has really messed with his balance and the pain his in has been making him very dizzy. Fortunately he wasn't admitted but given some tablets for the ear.

Today ~ sweet relief he's felt a bit better and was a little more chatty today. He still looks peaky though but then again he's 84 and been through a lot the last couple years with his heart valve stuff so I'm just glad that I'm not coming on here with really bad news. Phew!

Food wise, I've been ok I think, or hope rather, I've done one SP day but felt really bloated on it! Not sure why so I've stuck with EE as it feels better on my tum, not sure why? Today I've had no potato, pasta or rice but I've had a mini corn on the cob and a yogurt. Weird!

Anyhow I'll have a proper catch up tomorrow,mope everyone is well, night night xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello
I'm sorry I've been quiet, I've not been myself as my dad has been poorly again and I've been quite worried, we all have however he's feeling much better today so I feel I can rest easy again for the time being.
My dad woke up on Sunday, felt really dizzy and lost his balance, mum was beside him and caught him so he didn't fall to the ground but he couldn't find his feet and he got ever so upset as he was going to church. I was at home and he felt a little better but was very low.

Yesterday he felt worse and mum ended up getting the ambulance out to him. Turns out he's got an ear infection which has really messed with his balance and the pain his in has been making him very dizzy. Fortunately he wasn't admitted but given some tablets for the ear.

Today ~ sweet relief he's felt a bit better and was a little more chatty today. He still looks peaky though but then again he's 84 and been through a lot the last couple years with his heart valve stuff so I'm just glad that I'm not coming on here with really bad news. Phew!

Food wise, I've been ok I think, or hope rather, I've done one SP day but felt really bloated on it! Not sure why so I've stuck with EE as it feels better on my tum, not sure why? Today I've had no potato, pasta or rice but I've had a mini corn on the cob and a yogurt. Weird!

Anyhow I'll have a proper catch up tomorrow,mope everyone is well, night night xx

The like is for the food comment!

Sorry to hear your dad is unwell hun I hope he improves soon, ear/water infections in the elderly are really nasty. Hopefully they caught it soon and the antibiotics work quickly xx

Hello

Ah Cookie your poor Dad - but sounds as if the medication is doing its job - hard for the family too - hope he continues to improve in the next couple of days xx

Oh sorry to hear about your Dad but glad he's starting to feel better

Good evening
Thank so much for your kind words and understanding it's very much appreciated. Dads a little better today and I'm feeling ok again, I'm just very tired and a bit annoyed as I've had a very hungry day today, typical the day before wi! Never mind

Work was very slow today, but home now and off for a bath before I eat anything else.

Food is EE:-

Breakfast = scan bran bun (3) banana, Apple, yogurt

Lunch = ham & egg salad with mayo (0.5), berries pot, yogurt

Snack = tomato & herb mugshot, mini buttons (4), satsuma, latte (a)

Dinner = chicken (1.5), rice, salad, sprouts, butternut squash, gravy (1.5), garlic bread slice (5)

Afters = tinned Apple (b) yogurt, graze cake (4) Choc bit (2)

Total syns = 15.5 grrr!
Hea = milk
Heb = Apple

Evening!
Well fine for managing to have a hungry day on plan they can be difficult. And only half over for the day bet you still come in at under 105 for the well. Glad your dad is improving

Thanks Jen.

Hello all, I'm back in from work and after a quick bath I'm feeling ready for bed, but first a catch up on here. Anyway at wi I lost 2lbs . I'm pretty pleased with that especially after the worrying few days I've had about my dad. He's doing ok and so am I.

So off how are we all? Off for a snoop around the diaries xx

Thanks Jen.

Hello all, I'm back in from work and after a quick bath I'm feeling ready for bed, but first a catch up on here. Anyway at wi I lost 2lbs . I'm pretty pleased with that especially after the worrying few days I've had about my dad. He's doing ok and so am I.

Brillaint result love well done xx

Thanks Chelle & Sheila

I was going to updat my food but I'm very tired and I need to double check my Syns on a white roll - oops, so I'll update tomorrow.

Night night xxx

Thanks Jen.

Hello all, I'm back in from work and after a quick bath I'm feeling ready for bed, but first a catch up on here. Anyway at wi I lost 2lbs . I'm pretty pleased with that especially after the worrying few days I've had about my dad. He's doing ok and so am I.

Well done on ur loss - ur right to be pleased esp after a difficult week - I was pleased to hear that ur Dad is doing ok xx

Last edited:
Well done on the loss. That's brilliant. Glad to hear your Dad is doing ok x

Popping in to say in Hello - hope ur ok and ur Dad is improving xx

Back