Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening, your post was fine and not depressive x

Thanks Michelle

Well food has been on plan today with the exception of custard, it was still in date (26/2) but looked almost white and smelt horrid! I'm glad I hadn't already put it on my tinned apples, I had another tub in the cupboard too so that's gone in the bin. Brett wasn't impressed and I don't like to waste food but I can't eat it if it my eyes & nose won't let me.

Food was an SP day:-

Breakfast = boiled egg & rasp & blackberries

Lunch = pea & ham soup, melon & satsuma
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423861117.759229.jpg

Snack = Apple, cottage cheese, fruitopolis (0.5)

Dinner = bfree wrap pizza (b) veggies & bacon, cheese (a), butternut squash chips
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423861090.836928.jpg

Pudding = tinned Apple (2), fruitopolis (0.5) hi fi bars (b) sweet (1.5)

Total syns = 4.5
Hea = cheese
Heb = bfree wrap / hi fi bars

It's been my first full SP day in weeks as I didn't think it suit me the last time but I thought I'd give it a go again as acc has been doing so well having a couple of SP days per week. Have to say I was ravenous after breakfast & should've had two eggs maybe but I've quite enjoyed it.

Valentine's tomorrow so it's EE and I'm on 7-5pm the rest of the weekend so we're staying in and having a takeaway, so low Syns today means more to play with tomorrow night, yay! I've also made some SW breakfast muffins and scan bran muffins too so I think I'm all set for the breakfasts this week, plus I've 3 portions of the pea & ham soup in the freezer for lunches.

Saturday's plan is looking like this, EE:-

Breakfast = 3 breakfast muffins & few beans

Lunch = wrap pizza, butternut squash chips (left overs as made 2!)

Snack = fruit salad & scan bran bun (2)

Dinner = lamb curry (5) & plain rice, I'll split the curry in half, add extra veggies to mine & some plantains cooked in fry light mmm,

Pudding = not sure, either graze cake or mini crunchie (4-6)

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning
I understand totally your thoughts on your colleague but it must have come as a shock.

I really must try the pea and ham soup I have it in my head I dint like pea soup but it is an awful long time since I have tried it.

Food looking good well done on the planning. Enjoy your Valentine's Day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello, it's been a few days since I've been on here I do apologise, I've been busy with work and then rather tired so whilst I've been reading I've not been posting.

Anyway good news is I wi and lost 2lbs very happy. I think it helped planning my meals out for the week and my treats too so I'm in the process of doing it now before I set of for work. I'm in a 2-12 tonight.

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = banana & satsumas (at wi)

Lunch = lamb & veg soup (1.5), scan bran bun (b)

Snack = 1/2 my fruit salad, latte (a)

Dinner = sloe cooker chicken curry (1), rice & plantains, this is left overs from the huge batch I made and got 8 portions

Afters = rest of fruit, scan bran bun (b) & yogurt. Graze carrot cake (4)

Total syns = 6.5
Hex's = milk & scan bran

Here's what my curry looked like yesterday
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424350585.649356.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424350602.209413.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424350626.454225.jpg

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done on the loss. And thank you for the wine really appreciated

Good evening lovelies

Well I've had a day today! The news that I was upset about on Tuesday has hit the press and is the headline news in MEN paper so now it's out on public, my feelings have changed. My friend and colleague was dismissed from work on Tuesday and I was very upset about it.

No one knew what happened to lead up to this, today however it's in the paper and now I know, I fully understand the outcome.
I love being a bobby but what my former colleague has done isn't what we do.

I don't mean to be cryptic at all but I'd rather not say anything more about it on here. I'm just disappointed in him and feel very sorry for his family. 

Ooh I'll have a snoop around diaries and come back more cheery in a bit xx

Understandable that ur upset and don't want to go into details here - I can also understand that u feel ur ex colleague has let the force down - as u say tough for his family too xx

Hello, it's been a few days since I've been on here I do apologise, I've been busy with work and then rather tired so whilst I've been reading I've not been posting.

Anyway good news is I wi and lost 2lbs  very happy. I think it helped planning my meals out for the week and my treats too so I'm in the process of doing it now before I set of for work. I'm in a 2-12 tonight.

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = banana & satsumas (at wi)

Lunch = lamb & veg soup (1.5), scan bran bun (b)

Snack = 1/2 my fruit salad, latte (a)

Dinner = sloe cooker chicken curry (1), rice & plantains, this is left overs from the huge batch I made and got 8 portions

Afters = rest of fruit, scan bran bun (b) & yogurt. Graze carrot cake (4)

Total syns = 6.5
Hex's = milk & scan bran

Here's what my curry looked like yesterday
View attachment 167048
View attachment 167049
View attachment 167050

Have a good day everyone xx

No need to apologise, we know ur busy! Great to hear about ur loss - well done - I think planning helps too - but I often change my mind about some foods half way thro the day! xx

Hello all, thank you for your nice comments. 6lbs to target, again and 9 weeks left on my countdown. So my plan is to get to target by then, that would be perfect for me. Also my sgt asked me last week what I planned giving up for Lent, I had to have a good think and I've decided on unconventional tasks.

1) I'm planning out my weekly meals every week after wi - I know it'll change sometimes but still a plan is a plan!
2) I'm giving up in moaning / *****ing about the same lazy ass / rude people at work &
3) I'm giving up on feelings of guilt when I cheat on the diet

I chose 2&3 as they don't make me feel any better at all and I don't need it in my life.

Food today is a cheeky Green:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs, melon & satsuma

Lunch = jacket potato, cheese & beans, salad, plantain & butternut squash, berries & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424442075.107861.jpg

Snack = fruit salad, scan bran buns (b) latte

Dinner = vegetable soup, butternut squash wedges & last of plantains

Afters = yogurt & rest of snack.

If I'm still hungry I'll have 2nd hex b of hi fi bar

Total syns = 0 but I may have some crisps (6)
Hex = cheese / milk. Scan bran & hi fi bar

Doh time to go I'm in a 3-1 tonight so catch you tomorrow. Xx

Hello all, thank you for your nice comments. 6lbs to target, again and 9 weeks left on my countdown. So my plan is to get to target by then, that would be perfect for me. Also my sgt asked me last week what I planned giving up for Lent, I had to have a good think and I've decided on unconventional tasks.

1) I'm planning out my weekly meals every week after wi - I know it'll change sometimes but still a plan is a plan!
2) I'm giving up in moaning / *****ing about the same lazy ass / rude people at work &
3) I'm giving up on feelings of guilt when I cheat on the diet

I chose 2&3 as they don't make me feel any better at all and I don't need it in my life.

Food today is a cheeky Green:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs, melon & satsuma

Lunch = jacket potato, cheese & beans, salad, plantain & butternut squash, berries & yogurt
View attachment 167133

Snack = fruit salad, scan bran buns (b) latte

Dinner = vegetable soup, butternut squash wedges & last of plantains

Afters = yogurt & rest of snack.

If I'm still hungry I'll have 2nd hex b of hi fi bar

Total syns = 0 but I may have some crisps (6)
Hex = cheese / milk. Scan bran & hi fi bar

Doh time to go I'm in a 3-1 tonight so catch you tomorrow. Xx

Lovely day's food - and great Lent plans too! Reckon you'll make target before your countdown runs out!!xx

Food sounds delicious. Love your things you are giving up for lent.
Have a great day

Good evening.

I apologise for coming in so late but I've been in Wolverhampton spending time with my folks and bringing dinner. My mum said they can't use the cooker as when they switch it on (electric) it trips everything else and still doesn't work. Mum said they were living of scrambled egg!

Turns out it was only Friday it went so they had scrambled egg in the microwave for tea which was a new experience for them both so I made a SW cottage pie, roast butternut squash and took it down today with some veg bags that you cook in the microwave. Have to say it's been such a longtime since I made cottage pie and it went down a treat. Just wish I'd taken a pic for you all.

Good news though, the cooker is being fixed tomorrow between 9-12 so mum will be able to cook from lunchtime all being well, fingers crossed! I have to say it felt nice to treat them to dinner, just wish they were round the corner so could see them more often. Never mind. It's been a good day though.

Good food today was EE:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs, melon & berries

Lunch = latte (a), scan bran bun (2), banana, bite of Brett's sandwich (2)

Dinner = cottage pie, lots of veggies, gravy (2)

Afters = magic pancakes (b) berries, yogurt

Supper = apple & satsuma (as we speak) Brett's munching Pringles! Ggrrrrr! Staying strong!

Total syns = 6
Hex's = milk & oats

Xx

Aww thanks Chelle,
It's the least I could do, they always send me back home with food for a few days and have done since I moved out going to uni, they pretty awesome my folks

Back