Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Awww I bet they really appreciated you making lunch.

I don't really like pringles now, I used to love them as well!! x

Morning
Sorry to hear about your mums cooker hope it gets fixed today. Bet they really appreciated your food. Hope you resisted the Pringles
Have a good day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I ate 2 Pringles I'd give myself a pat on the back if I didn't have any at all.

Good evening
I've had a nice day off today, I've been to the gym to do a class, grocery shopping of mostly fruit and vegetables, shower then took the bus into Manchester to meet my friend for lunch. We had a good catch up too. No other chores done though.
I've also been looking at holidays but still can't decide where to go.

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, melon,

Snack = satsumas & grapes, latte

Lunch = Moroccan chicken salad, sweet potato fries (9)

Dinner = chicken salad, mayo (0.5)

Pudding = scan bran, fruit & yogurt

Total syns = 9.5
Hex's = milk & scan bran

Morning food sounds lovely and lunch out is always good. Have a good day today

Good morning

Today I just can't be bothered! I'm very tired and want to stay home, alas no rest for me I'm in work shortly until 9pm. I didn't get on here yesterday as I was busy sorting out our junk room and binning stuff, it's a work in progress as its my 3rd attempt but it is getting there slowly.

Anyway other than that and grocery shopping I didn't do too much. Food went to plan sort of I did however have some crisps taking me to 9.5 Syns for the day.

Today is EE:-

Breakfast = magic pancakes, fruit & yogurt

Lunch = vegetable soup (2), satsuma

Snack = latte (a)

Dinner = salmon, couscous & vegetables (carrots, broccoli, baby sweetcorn), gravy (2)

Afters = mini flake (4) yogurt,

Total syns = 8

I hope you all have a good day, I better get up! Xx

Hello miss k

Good evening all, I can't believe it's already bed time. Work was very busy today, so much so I didn't get to have my lunch until 5.30pm, not good at all. I ended up still having my soup as planned and left my salmon tea in the fridge for work tomorrow night. Of course on my way home my tummy was grumbling I was so hungry! So I've had some supper instead and a chocolate too, well it couldn't be helped so need to add 4 Syns to today. I really fancy some SW chips - Ooh if only I had an Actifry I can't stay up waiting for chips to cook so it's a cuppa and bed as up early.

Night every one xx

Good evening I'm glad I'm home from work. I wi this morning and I lost 2lbs, so very happy with that. Xx

Good Morning

I didn't make it on here yesterday as I had a late ish finish on Thursday followed by a 7am start yesterday. I was quite tired and work was very busy. Then Brett and I went out to Night & Day cafe in Manchester to see a band we watched in Liverpool last year when we went to see "Cast" they were called 'The Hummingbirds' and were really good. It was a cheap night out and we say three up & coming bands for a mere £11 between us. Bargain!

Friday's food was EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, satsuma & apple

Lunch = Turkey salad with cottage cheese & pickles, banana

Snack = Venti skinny latte (a) & 3 syns

Dinner = lamb & veg soup (2) with extra veg, carrots, baby corn, broccoli

Pudding = scan bran buns (b) fruit salad & fruitopolis (0.5), quality street (2.5)

Syns = 8
Hex's = milk / scan bran

Today I'm off work and enjoying a fruity breakfast in bed , xx

I bought some bread fruit (frozen) at the Asian shop yesterday, what do I do with it, lol, is it syned do you know, I picked it up as I've seen it on your diary & thought I'd give it a whirl, but I've no idea what it tastes like, what is the best way to cook it!!! x

Ooh, breadfruit is very filling you can cook it in a stock cube on the hob or you can bake it / roast it. It's 2.5 syns per 25g which is only a small bit but I do enjoy it xx

Back