Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello all

It's been a lovely sunny day here, I've worked 9-12 as had a meeting, been to Asda for a few bits and into Costco for some flapjacks for a colleague in work. Have to say they do look delicious but they're not mine thankfully as they look far too synful!

I'm at home and have just been watching Poldark, Brett recorded them on TiVo for me as I do love my period dramas and I have to say I'm enjoying it very much. The lead character is quite a dish and I'm sure SW friendly

Day 2 of being plan and I'm on bang on schedule so far yay!

Friday is EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, fruit salad

Lunch = salmon salad, Mayo (0.5), banana & yogurt

Snack = Apple, Costco samples (2.5)

Dinner = SW cheese burger (a + b), SW chips, baked beans & mushrooms

Afters = mini flake (4)

Total syns = 7
Hex's = cheese & bread

Looking forward to tea although I was tempted to turn the mince into a chilli but burgers it is with baby bel in the middle yum! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Burgers sound so nice, pity I don't really like meat mince!!!

Really? I did enjoy my dinner and even took a pic as not done so in ages.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428689333.905645.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428689352.717041.jpg

Brett enjoyed his burger too but with lots of coleslaw
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428689396.248223.jpg

Full now xx

Good evening

Hope everyone is well. I'm here but rushing out, as were going to see Mrs Brown's boys in Manchester, I hope it's as funny as the TV show as I really enjoy that. We're leaving in 15 mins, I'm washed and fed but need to get dressed and no time to do my nails. Brett bless him has already made my lunch of chicken salad for tomorrow and fruit salad so I don't need to stay up late sorting it out. What a sweetie he is!

Day 3 of plan is on plan so far
Saturday is EE:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs & pear

Lunch = soup & fruit salad

Snack = banana

Dinner = jacket potato, cheese & beans, salad and pizza edge (5)

Afters = tinned apple (2) yogurt

I've still my b choice to have later on probably a hi if bar with a cuppa.

Right must dash but I'll catch up properly after work tomorrow. Xxx

Good evening.

Home on time which is always a bonus, having a cuppa and then a nice hot bath as I didn't sleep very well last night for some reason but I'm not sure why really. No matter it hasn't affected me too much but an early night is needed as in work at 7am.
Last night we went to see Mrs Browns Boys and it was brilliant, we had brilliant seats and laughed so much! Thoroughly enjoyable evening. If you get the chance to see it in your town / city then I'd highly recommend it.

Food wise I stayed on plan but don't feel any different, it shouldn't be a shock as its only 3 days but I feel fat still which means I must stick to plan all week. So far 3 days done and today is Day 4

Sunday Day 4 is EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, apple & satsuma

Lunch = chicken salad, mayo (0.5), fruit salad

Snack = banana

Dinner = roast chicken, rice (0.5), plantain, broccoli, carrots, peas, sprouts, butternut squash, gravy (2)

Afters = tinned apples (2), yogurt, hi if bar

Total syns = 6.5
Hex's = milk & hi if bar

I think I might have a green day tomorrow as feel like I've eaten a lot of meat and I do enjoy my meat free days, it'll probably bea eggs & fruit for breakfast, carrot & lentil soup for lunch, jacket cheese & beans for dinner.. Not very adventurous but foods I enjoy so happy with that xx

Good evening.

Home on time which is always a bonus, having a cuppa and then a nice hot bath as I didn't sleep very well last night for some reason but I'm not sure why really. No matter it hasn't affected me too much but an early night is needed as in work at 7am.
Last night we went to see Mrs Browns Boys and it was brilliant, we had brilliant seats and laughed so much! Thoroughly enjoyable evening. If you get the chance to see it in your town / city then I'd highly recommend it.

Food wise I stayed on plan but don't feel any different, it shouldn't be a shock as its only 3 days but I feel fat still which means I must stick to plan all week. So far 3 days done and today is Day 4

Sunday Day 4 is EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, apple & satsuma

Lunch = chicken salad, mayo (0.5), fruit salad

Snack = banana

Dinner = roast chicken, rice (0.5), plantain, broccoli, carrots, peas, sprouts, butternut squash, gravy (2)

Afters = tinned apples (2), yogurt, hi if bar

Total syns = 6.5
Hex's = milk & hi if bar

I think I might have a green day tomorrow as feel like I've eaten a lot of meat and I do enjoy my meat free days, it'll probably bea eggs & fruit for breakfast, carrot & lentil soup for lunch, jacket cheese & beans for dinner.. Not very adventurous but foods I enjoy so happy with that xx

I saw Mrs.Brown on a previous tour and it was great

I also have to be in work at 7 tomorrow.

Good Luck for staying on plan all week x

Hello all.

I'm home and all cosy in my snuggle seat and blanket on my lap, I could fall asleep this instance but I'm fighting it going to stay up until around 9.30pm and then have a nice lie in tomorrow.

Today in work it's been ok actually and I have no specific plans for my days off but hoping I'll stick to plan, I intend to really but so far I don't feel any slimmer or flatter around my tummy and I need to remind myself that I'm not going to see instant results on SW but healthy losses - slow and steady wins the race and all that.

Brett and I are off to the lakes on Friday for the weekend staying in a caravan. I'm really excited as it feels like ages since we've been away, Stratford upon Avon was 6-8 February so it's been a good 10wks in between. Fingers crossed it's nice weather. Any ways food today is EE:-

Monday

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, apple & satsuma so

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit salad

Snack = banana, hula pufts (3.5), latte (a)

Dinner = SW beef in red wine & root mash, carrots, peas, broccoli, sprouts, butternut squash, lil rice

Afters = scan bran cake (b), berries & yogurt, mini flake (4)

Total syns = 7.5
Hex's = milk & scan bran

I have to say the SW meal was ok but I don't think I'd have it again, I think I'd like to try the potato & spinach curry next but I've yet to see that one in my Iceland but that'll be in a couple of weeks or so. X

The only one I like is the Tikka Masala... But then only when either Kev doesn't want to cook or we are pressed for time... xx

Afternoon, I didn't get on yesterday but I don't know why! Food wise I was good but ate 12 syns so I'm in around 81 for the week before today. I've still a big tummy though and feel heavy which is weird but there you go.

I've tried the SW sausages today for lunch and I quite liked them with beans and I'm not that much into sausages really I usually only have the LMC red onion ones but these are nice. Not worth £3 though, and why only 6 sausages when you normally get sausages in packs of 8?

Anyway I'm having a lazy ish day. Got chores done yesterday so none to do today

I'm sat snuggled under a blanket watching TiVo and I'm planning on sticking to plan with WI tomorrow. I need to up my water really only had 1.25ltrs yesterday and 1.5 the day before when I told myself a min of 2 but it's been harder than I though this week, I'll keep at it though.

Right time for a drink xx

Afternoon, I didn't get on yesterday but I don't know why! Food wise I was good but ate 12 syns so I'm in around 81 for the week before today. I've still a big tummy though and feel heavy which is weird but there you go.

I've tried the SW sausages today for lunch and I quite liked them with beans and I'm not that much into sausages really I usually only have the LMC red onion ones but these are nice. Not worth £3 though, and why only 6 sausages when you normally get sausages in packs of 8?

Anyway I'm having a lazy ish day. Got chores done yesterday so none to do today

I'm sat snuggled under a blanket watching TiVo and I'm planning on sticking to plan with WI tomorrow. I need to up my water really only had 1.25ltrs yesterday and 1.5 the day before when I told myself a min of 2 but it's been harder than I though this week, I'll keep at it though.

Right time for a drink xx

I like the sausages too and I don't eat sausages as a rule... xx

Yes definetly water Michelle. ☺️

Good morning, didn't get on here last night but I list 1.5lbs at WI yesterday so pleased with that, I feel I deserved more but I've been feeling 'fat' this week so I'm happy.

Anyway I'm off today as we're setting off to the lakes for the weekend, yay! we're staying in a caravan in Flookburgh which is Grange Over Sands apparently. I've never been but a nice break is away is wonderful. The step daughter & fiancé (Brett's daughter Kelly & Chris) maybe joining us on Saturday for the night which I don't mind but I'm happy for it to be just us really.

So lazy morning in bed, I'm packing up food to cook breakfast both mornings, I've got SW sausages, Brett's got his own and I need to get mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach or and a loaf. Tonight can't decide water to bring potatoes to cook some chips, bring a couple of SW curries or just eat out.

On Saturday hoping to go onto Cartmel which I've been recommended to do by a colleague from work he said there's a sticky toffee pudding factory / shop / cafe which only means trouble for me syn wise but I'm sure I could let it work within plan?!?

Yesterday's food was EE

Breakfast = banana & satumas

Lunch = jacket cheese & beans, salad & orange

Snack = fruit salad

Dinner = chicken curry (1), rice, butternut squash & plantain,

Afters = hi if peanut (b),

Supper = peckish when I got in so had a yogurt & hula puts (3.5)

Total = 4.5
Hex's = cheese & hi fi

So I've got a good 10.5 syns extra going into the weekend, I'm thinking if i can stick to plan 100% today, save another 10 syns or so then I can have sticky toffee pudding tomorrow for my treat.

Anyway all have a great day and a lovely weekend xxxx

Hello Ann,

I can't wait for the sticky toffee pudding, I'll take pics and let you know mmmm, I've no idea how many syns to allow, I'll check the app if I remember or maybe not then pretend it didn't really happen hahaha

Hope your well and have a good day xx

Awww Cookie what a lovely weekend you've got planned! If you guys get out and about and stay pretty active, I'm sure the sticky toffee pudding can be enjoyed guilt free. I think it would be rude to go to a sticky toffee pudding shop/factory/cafe and not have one!

I hope the weather is amazing for you! x

Back