Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening

Ooh it's bedtime already. I've been in work 11-9, home, bath and a catch up on here. Realised I missed yesterday's update.

I got my eating for the sake of it a little better controlled yesterday I don't know what wrong with me? Anyway I went out for tea with the girls and went to Zizzi's, ordered the goats cheese & spinach ravioli in tomato sauce, I asked for it with no pine nuts or pesto, and ordered a side of broccoli cooked no fat and they did it! It was so nice, I did have a bit of Parmesan on top, delicious.

I ended up on 9 syns I think so was pleased. Not sure how WI will go tomorrow I'd love a loss but can't see it, maybe a sts if I'm lucky.

Today's food had been good :-

Breakfast = eggs & fruit
Lunch = carry & lentil soup,
Snack = banana & satsumas
Dinner = chicken salad, mayo (1), butternut squash,
Afters = hi if salted caramel (b) pear& latte (a)

In work straight after WI so it'll be late before I can get on here. Hope everyone is well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I think you did well in Zizzi's... It's nice to know they did your food just how you wanted... I hope you do well at weigh in you deserve to... xx

Ohhhh food a Zizzi's sounds really nice and it's lovely to know they did what you asked for.

Good luck for WI I hope you get a lovely surprise x

Hello, surprise ahoy here. 2lbs off needless to say Very happy with that back to 9st 4lbs.

I can't stay on tonight as I'm back n for 7am tomorrow so I'll cu all then night night xx

Well done in the loss cookie x

Missed you at the Brum meet - realise it's difficult to get time off every time tho. Well done on your loss - you're so close to goal now! xx

Hello all
I'm still here I've just been busy & distracted but all is well. Works been manic still is really too much work & too few bobbies, never mind. I'm at work until midnight so will post & catch up properly tomorrow.

I've had some good news too! I got this today

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431636632.103727.jpg

Very happy. I did wonder if I should be lighter but right now I'm really happy with my weight & I'm now in size 8's, (10 in jeans) I don't want to be a smaller dress size so I'm now TARGET

Xx

Back