Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Wow fantastic news, you've worked so hard to get where you are xx

Yay! Well done you!'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning all.

I'm still I.n bed and making time for minis, I've certainly missed out on a lot and it made me realise that I do love my minis girlies . So as you can see I'm now at target I need to change my diary name, update my stats and all that which I'll do next week when I'm off as can't do it on the app.

I've been working late shifts and I'm in tonight 3-1am I also sense it's going to a busy and late on too, I was late finishing Thursday night, on time last night so by the normal rule I've a good chance of being late tonight. Never mind!
Food wise I'm sticking to what I know, I've not read my slim for life book yet! So not taking any extra chances.

Saturday's food plan is ee:-

Breakfast = overnight oats (2.5) with berries & mango

Lunch = sw sausage, beans, mushrooms, courgette, spinach & tomatoes, chips

Snack = fruit salad, banana, satsuma, latte (a)

Dinner = sw meatballs in spicy tomato sauce, (peppers, courgette mushroom, spinach, grated carrot) wholemeal pasta

Afters = salted caramel hi if bar, (b) yogurt,

Total Syns = 2.5 there's cake at work tonight so saving Syns for a bit if I fancy it
Hex's = milk & hi fi bar

I also plan to drink at least 2ltrs of water today, one litre before work and then i should be able to easily do 1-1.5ltrs on duty.

Right I'd better get up and start my tea. Have to say I'm loving the actifry Brett bought us, chips taste so delicious in them.

Have a good day everyone xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Have a lovely day your good sounds delicious I really need to get to Iceland to get some of the stuff they do there

Have a good shift

Good morning, I'm off today I'm so happy because I'm tired but I'm off to Wolverhampton to see my folks and see my nephew who's 6 tomorrow. There's a wee party for him with little cakes and chocolates so today will be a little testing, I'm hoping they'll be Kipling cakes as I don't like those.

So yesterday's food plan went as planned almost, I didn't have any cake at work after all as they're were doughnuts and again they're not really my kind of cake so the syns I saved will go towards any birthday cake my mum has made for Zach.

Here's yesterday's food in pics,

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431857124.016511.jpg

Yesterdays lunch. My eyes are bigger than my belly, Brett had to finish it off for me.

We're loving our new actifry too chips are perfect
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431857238.422780.jpg

Sorry forgot to take pic of tea x

Anyway plans for today are;
Breakfast = overnight oats & satsuma
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431857513.489642.jpg

Lunch = Not sure

Snack = fruit & birthday nibbles

Dinner = not sure

Afters = cake?

Not the best plan but I'll figure it out. Need to go shopping for groceries tomorrow.

Have s good day xx

Hope you have had a good day x

Hello.

Sunday wasn't quite what I thought it was, no birthday party for Zachary Jayden, his parents decided they'd do something with him without the rest of us which is fair enough. In fact it helped cover my shame as I forgot his card and present. Bad Auntie Cookie! I'll bring it next week.

So food wise yesterday was pretty good, oats for breakfast, Turkey salad for lunch and chicken dinner, I had a bit of chocolate for supper and a scoop of icecream with a yogurt for my pudding

I've been off today and have done very little, Brett took me to the cinema to see Mad Max, I didn't fancy it at all but he looked like he'd been kicked in the nuts when I said that, so I sucked it up and went and it was quite good actually. Charlize Theron looked brilliant, it was worth a watch. He also took me out for my tea too so bonus.

Food is EE:-

B = pear & grapes
L = veg soup
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431979640.313130.jpg

S = latte (a) and berries
D = chicken salad with bulgar & quinoa, 2 onion rings & 2 chips (6)
A = hi if salted caramel & yogurt

I may have hula puffs for supper too
Total syncs = 9.5
Hex's milk & hi if bar

I forgot to take a picture of tea. Anyway I'm off for a bath and early night so night night all xx

Glad you had a good day off. Have a good day today

Good afternoon

I've been off again today and I've not left the house! Such a rebel I am but simply I didn't need anything at the shops, had no arrangements to meet anyone and lots of things to catch up on such as wedding invite to accept, cleaning, cooking oh and relaxing as I'm back in work tomorrow. I've enjoyed it actually.

Currently I've a lamb curry in the slow cooker, bhuna I think it is, believe it or not it started as a leg of lamb (was bi&tch to see move the fat but I did it ) which may seem a waste of s joint but it's what I fancy and when I bought the leg it was an Easter special at a mere £8 whereas diced lamb is £7 for two small packs in Asda so bargain really. Hope it tastes as good as it looks, I'll post a pic later on.

Right the Mr is home so cu later xx

Back