• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cooking with extra light philidelphia

I can't help with the sins but I have a fab recip for Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle which is a WW recipe I got years ago - it is gorgeous and that is made with the garlic & herb philly!

Go for it it, experiment :)

Kat xx
Slim_Sharrie - gimme 10 mins and I will type it up for you and post it here as I only have it on paper, but I am nice like that ;) xx lol

Kat xx
[FONT=&quot]Garlic, Herb & Smoked Ham Tagliatelle

[FONT=&quot]WW points per serving: 5.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Serves 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Preparation & cooking time: 20 mins[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Calories per serving: 430[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Freezing not recommended[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]125g (4 ½ oz) tagliatelle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 garlic cloves[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 medium leek, chopped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]250g (9oz) mushrooms, sliced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125 ml (4 fl oz) vegetable stock[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125g (4 ½ oz) low-fat soft cheese, plain or garlic & herb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125g (4 ½ oz) wafer-thin smoked ham[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 tablespoons skimmed milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Salt & freshly ground black pepper[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cook the tagliatelle in plenty of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Meanwhile, place the garlic, leek, mushrooms and herbs in a large saucepan with the stock and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat then simmer for 10 minutes, until the leeks are soft.
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Add the soft cheese, ham, milk and seasoning to the vegetables and mix together.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce tossing everything together well and serve immediately.

[FONT=&quot] For vegetarian version just omit the ham and use vegetarian cheese.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Try substituting wine for the stock but this will add 1 point per serving.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For a sweeter flavour, use onions instead of leeks.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Thanks Kat for the recipie.

I made mine & it was lovely. The light philly is only 5% fat & creme fraice 15% so it's a no brainer really.

Does anyone have the syn value of the extra light philly?

Strutting her stuff
And creme fraiche, even the RF one, isn't syn free - lots of people make that mistake. Hope you enjoyed your carbonara. I use philly quite a lot in pasta dishes - try mixing in with red pesto for a really quick meal.

PS the syn value is posted in the syn values sub-forum.
extra light philly - 85g is a HEb on a green day or

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kraft Philadelphia Extra Light 28g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns