Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I only came online for that cheese sauce recipe for some fish I am cooking...:eek:

Hope ya found ya cheese sauce! I had posted one earlier? under ANYONE tried!x

Thats the one, cheers claire...fishing out the cottage cheese now x Looking forward to it:D

Oooh come bk let us know - I aint tried yet - gotta go food shopping in a min - when pick Paul from the stn :(
x

I just feel really cross.. like someone thinks I am cheating you all in some way.. I am not that type of person and I hate what has been implied by the words "lining the pockets" and "members perks" :mad:

So where is the response??

Maybe there isnt a response?x

I just feel really cross.. like someone thinks I am cheating you all in some way.. I am not that type of person and I hate what has been implied by the words "lining the pockets" and "members perks" :mad:

So where is the response??

I don't think your cheating anyone Ems. I am with you all the way on this one. I would also like to here what the administrators have to say on this too. I know that some recipes have been removed and I still want the Syn issue to be address too.

What has been removed? Why?
Im in la la land - Im shocked - xx

Take a look at the slow cooker thread below. Got me bl**dy fuming!

oooooooooooh really! how odd!

And I wonder who instigated that one then!!!

Bloody rudeness if you ask me.. to come here ,make a statement like that and then just go.. if you are gonna say something then at least hang around to make your point or fight your corner ... rrrraaaaaahhhh Im mad!!!! :mad:

Anyhoo gotta go make beans on toast for the boy.. be right back :D

She is a newbie too!!

Ha ha ha!

I bet shes sat there watching this whole debate & laughing!x

Cor - look how many posts this has brought about. I'll just add some of my tuppence worth (as most of it is the same as what you lot have already said) Can I take Emski as an xample (hope you dont mind Ems) but as she says she dunt pay the weekly fee, but she has contributed in so many ways, she is a real inspiration - you only have to look at her weight loss in such a short space of time, she's DONATED her clothes, given her time, advice and support, surely thats worth more than £4.50. Id be interested to see your response. Surely attending class is up to the individual and helping one another is part of the weight loss journey xxx

And there have been plenty of people who have joined this forum with no intention of going to a class and have joined following advice from members here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back