Coq au vin

Gracienoods

My dads making dinner tonight ;( he's making coq au vin chicken in red wine sauce. It shouldn't be too bad 4pp for chicken, 1pp for bacon, 1-2pp for oil! The rest is all free....cept the red wine! It's a bottle in it:( and the meal serves 8, would this be a glass (5pp) or less as I don't think you get 8 glasses of wine in a bottle!! If anyone knows let me know :(

Thank you, just wanna point properly had a bad day yest! Didnt point some treats I had as I just three them aside as ALL my weeklies :( so wanna be a bit good today and the next few days! But needed a sweet treat last night, after a hectic day at work :)

A bottle of red wine is usually 19 points so if you divide that by 8 it comes out at 2.375 so to be on the safe side say 3 pp

xx

Awesome thank you. I did that but needed back up. My dad gave me a chicken leg anyway, so I just tried it and didn't eat it all! And my boyfriend bought me an early Easter egg ;) good timing I'll be starving later :) btw it's 5pp for half the small easter eggs :) I got a fresco one :) yay!

Back