CornishTT''s weight loss diary

Re: AtkinsFTW's weight loss diary

Thanks guys, cough moved into my chest now, if it gets worse might have to consider a docs visit. Kimmi, I know, my goodness, they just call for me, how are we going to get back on the wagon!?

I personally must tho or I'm going to undo all the good I've done. Crimbo be damned, I'm thinking about day to day. I am lighter than I was this time last year but still not in 'overweight' category, which I would like to be in (st least). Need to do more exercise but can't at present, first the foot then the cough. It'll come, just do the least amount of damage and start again when I'm well.

I really hope you can get back on the wagon, you were doing so well. Christmas is a hard time to diet though even if you don't fully get back on the wagon before then I'm sure you will come January! as will everybody else, this place will be very busy then! Its so quiet now which doesn't really help does it. xx

I'm with you Hun, I'm not undoing all this hard work!! My goal over Christmas is to stay the same weight, I'm going to be good when I can (ie this week, make better choices where I can, but if I can't I'm not going to beat myself up over it!!)

So day 1 of being good today!! Come on, Juno on the wagon with me :) xx

I'm back on the waggon tomorrow I ready and prepared my next carb day will be Christmas day x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

christmas day will be a challenge for me!!!:p

Good morining!

How are you doing today? :)

Hi babes

How's that rotten cold/flu thing today?

I've been thinking a lot about what you said - "Crimbo be dammed" - and then I looked at my shopping order, which is full of c*r*p but I was buying it because it was Christmas. Well you've inspired me to go in and get rid of most of it and have just one day where I eat whatever I like.

Sxxx

Thanks Sam, will try do the least damage, starting back on today. Kimmi, I'm on the wagon hun, it sure is a bumpy ride! Do the least amount of damage, skinny, that's my motto. Kate I'm getting there health wise, did u get back on wagon yesterday? Suzie glad I inspired you! I nearly caved as going through Aldi, I do love that place, but was good and am back on the low carb wagon.

I have put on 2lb since last weigh in on tues, but I'm not too fussed as can easily get rid, not eaten THAT much, hunger still not massive, more cold related than any self restraint. Though I have to say that my portion control is ongoing whatever I eat, I just get too full and can't manage the portions I used to eat!

So, menu today:
B - 2 eggs, 3 bacon rashes
Snack - 50g low fat pate and 100g courgette, julienne.
L - pink sauce, prawns with 100g iceberg lettuce (so 70s!)
D - roast chicken with celeriac mash
D - off the coffee, so chai and green tea blend, diet energy drink. Going to aim for 2l water, behind already, but if I can get 3l in I will be even more chuffed.

I am still struggling with this darn cough, my chest is so tight. Maybe I haven't gained as much cause i have been coughing so much, I'm getting a good tummy workout. Lol.

Anyway, I have to be off, not done much house work for last 2 weeks or so and the place needs a really good blitz, catch up with diaries later folks, hope you're winning xox

Good to hear your feeling better, I'm firmly back in my seat on the waggon :)

I am stuck for lunch to take to work. I work on a ward - we have a microwave and hot water but Im stuck. Just cant stomach a salad everyday.

Dinner sounds fab, I love a bit of celeriac mash mmm :)

Sorry to hear the chest is feeling blah, do you have an inhaler? If not, are you doing the Vicks in hot water with a towel over your head thing? Take care sweetie xxx

You will probably think I'm crazy but have you tried rubbing vix on your feet and putting socks on when you get in bed. It works :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey skinny, what about taking leftovers? If u cook em at home, blitz it in the micro. Like broccoli n stilton soup. Cooked chicken and broccoli/celeriac mash. Get a lidded microwave heating dish and you'll be away.

Kate, Vicks on feet def works, been doing it for my kids, why didn't I remember for myself? Thanks for reminding me! Suzie, I use albas oil in hot water, (same as Vicks but in oil form) but again, haven't done, thanks for reminding me! Why did I not think if these? Too foggy headed to remember. Can't believe I'm still awake. Bowl of hot water with albas oil. Night all x

Last edited:

Right guys, I've had enough! Had enough of going to bed at 7pm (and hubby following right behind me) as we're both wiped out by this viral thing. I still have this cough but since it's gone to my chest I accept it's going to take some time go clear. I think I've avoided antibiotics.

As for the food, no. Darn it, I've started each day with good intentions, planned what to eat and then failed at either lunch time or dinner time. It's not good and I feel awful for it.

Today is the day, I am back on with a vengeance. No excuses and no cheating, not even one almond (my love affair continues) and not one taste of pasta sauce or anything. Got to do this, gotta get back on and will continue.

It's so stupid, I don't want to but it's like the old days when I couldn't help myself. I don't want to go there. My eczema is back with a vengeance and is completely diet related.

I'm not going on scales and not adjusting my ticker, I'm sure I've put on a few pounds but not stressed about it. More stressed about getting back on wagon. Let's focus on being good till Sat and weigh in then.

Right, I'm sick if my broken record and just going to do it.

Menu today:
B - 2 eggs 2 bacon n pint water
Snack - 50g blue cheese n pint water
L - pork chop, broccoli n pint water
Snack - pate, courgette n pint water
Dinner - salmon, celeriac mash n egg fish cake n pint water
Treat (if I'm good)- square of dark chocolate
Water I've had a cup of tea, so if u can stick to having a pint every time I eat I can drink 3l. Not been drinking enough and I think that is not helping my hunger.

I have so much to do in the house today (as didn't get it all done Tuesday) so I'm hoping that'll keep me busy and my mind off food.

Hope you guys are doing well, will catch up in a bit x

i am glad you're feeling better i think i am doing ok with the diet my weigh in day is today normally but changing it to Friday. im hoping for abt 3lb loss. i have walked loads and remained in ketosis all this time. i had a kfc last night and it didn't take md out of it. minus the chips of course.

Back