Corrie thread..

i think they would make a great couple. michelle is sooo boooring!

i read today in a mag that sally shows maria the video of carla and liam that was on rosie's phone! gonna be on dec 3

No I think he is better suited to someone that is a bit nutty like Karen was....michelle walks all over steve.....and yes sally does show maria the video of liam kissing carla its at the wedding reception of tony and carla, maria is crying and sally tells her not to waste her tears....I have heard that Maria ends up with Peter again they have history apparently.....oh also have to say I love the relationship between Beckie and Royston.....they so make a good double act....xx

He'd need to be seriously mad to go out with Becky. I hated her when she started then really liked her but the actress who plays her seems to have fallen into the trap many actors fall into and shes over doing things, shes turning into a caricature of the character. Shes becoming quite unlikeable again

OMG why would sally do that to a pregnant woman.. what would she get out of it.. i dont like sally anyways.. shes one of those people who you meet in real life who are working class but they think they're better than EVERYONE.. ffs sally you sew knickers

x

I loved the song playing when steve was declaring undying love to beckie...ah bless I am a sucker for a romance probably because I dont have any just now :cry:....lol xx

Ok im up to speed now..

I still cant believe steve.. i think hes gross.. i just think everything about him is wrong.. hes a total *insert swear word here*.. what becky would see in him i have no idea..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x

Back