Cosmopolitan Discussion thread

Someone should tell that girl that she's been dieting for so long she's now obviously started burning up brain cells!:p

What a load of bull!!! Thats why i stay away from crap fad magazines like Cosmo simply because most of the people that read them make silly comments like if your 5 foot 2 and size 10 that would be stocky WTF!!! XxXxXxXx

This woman goes on to defend herself saying a BMI of 19 is perfect and it's a national satistic that states that if you are over this you are concidered overweight....ummm....think she needs to lay off the happy sauce she's obviously been seeing things if she really believes she's read that somewhere!

Bloody fashion industry, got a lot to answer for lol

hehehe you want to check out the Bounty website's Debates forum. I've got into some cracking debates there about being overweight. The lack of knowledge & common sense some people display never ceases to amaze me.

hehehe you want to check out the Bounty website's Debates forum. I've got into some cracking debates there about being overweight. The lack of knowledge & common sense some people display never ceases to amaze me.
Do you have a link Karen?

I meant in the past Kelly, unfortunately dont know what they're currently debating over there these days as i havent been on Bounty since i started CD. But like most debates forums all the usual "hot" topics come round on a fairly regular basis.

There must be something really wrong with my eyes, cos I find Charlotte Church absolutely LOVELY (and so does my BF btw :rolleyes:)

It is worrying though that such a person is allowed to make such a coment on a public forum. I am all for freedom of speech, but this is read by young girls/boys in an insecure phase, it can trigger horrible consequences.

Elie x

ah reading it now!!

she sounds like a right spilt brat! ya know of the american movies where you get a spoilt brat at a pagment or something, snotty nose? someone who you feel like giving a slap too!!

and as for her liking posh's body uchy thats the most gross comment i have ever heared! i think posh is discusting and needs to gain atleast 2 stone!

and charlotte church has a lovely body, good on her for not caring!!

would love to reply to this thread, am on page 2 lol
I agree every word of ur post hun, she spun my head with her comments..are these people for real....

Back